When you hit them over the head with a newspaper

Requested by: Paulie-Lombardo

Tommy:

There was some incident in the paper. You knew it was him so held it up with unimpressed eyes, but he nervously said it wasn't him. He kept saying so so you smacked the back of his head with it, telling him if he's gonna lie to at least do a better job. He groaned and rubbed his head, saying fine he did it.

Paulie:

It was a terrible moment and he had to hold in his laughter so you quickly snatched a newspaper and smacked the back of his head softly with it but hard enough that it send the message "shut up, this is a serious moment" in his head. This finally managed to make him stop snickering and go serious. Later he did rub his head and ask with a chuckle if you really had to smack his head like that. So you apologized and said you didn't know what else you could have done to make him stop laughing, but he shrugged and said it's fine.

Sam:

You didn't actually mean to. There was just a fly who was pissing you off so much so you rolled up your newspaper and swinged it around. As it finally landed, you grinned before swinging it, only to frown as it flew away then freeze as the sound of newspaper smacking skin came. You just stared forward, debating what to do before slowly looking to see Sam glaring at you with this look that said "run", so you dropped the newspaper, yelled a sorry then ran out. He didn't chase, he just fixed his hair, trying to keep his anger contained as the back of his head throbbed with pain from the smack.

Vito:

He wasn't taking proper care of himself, a lot going on so he didn't even notice he was skipping meals and not getting proper sleep, until you began scolding him while softly hitting him with the newspaper to smack some sense into his head. He just chuckled and took your wrist to stop you, promising he will take better care of himself so just stop hitting him with that paper.

Joe:

He kept making inappropriate jokes that weren't really funny and just awkward so you rolled up the paper, eyed it to make sure it's good, then smacked it across the back of his head, strictly telling him to stop these stupid jokes already. He just laughed and held the back of his head, asking if this is how you always treat people who are just joking around.

Henry:

You were bored and he wasn't paying attention so you just took the newspaper from aside him as he finished reading it, then began poking him with it, telling him to give you some attention. He just ignored you and sipped his coffee, only to almost spit it out as you hit the back of his head. He glared at you as you stood frozen then nervously said you didn't mean for it to be that hard. He sighed and fixed his hair, saying you are acting like some pet who causes trouble for attention.