When they come home late to see you fell asleep waiting for them

SCENARIO: "When they come home very late to see cold dinner on the table and you fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for them"

I made a Left 4 Dead 2 x Reader scenario book so please check it out if you are interested.

Tommy:

It made him feel so terrible and seeing you having fallen asleep, waiting for him, it made him feel awful. Just thinking of how worried you must be as you wait for him to come back as he gave no explanation as to where he went and was gone for hours, you probably were thinking the worst scenarios and that saddens him so much. So it was one of the many reasons he got convinced to talk to the detective.

Paulie:

When he saw you sleeping on the sofa, having fallen asleep waiting for him, he crouched down before nudging you. When you woke up, he gave you a goofy smile, saying he's back before he sighed, feeling bad, saying he's sorry for being so late. When you said you are just happy he's back and okay, he gave you a smile before jumping up, saying he smells something, excitedly asking what you cooked.

Sam:

He let out a sigh and a curse, knowing he can explain to you why he's late when you wake up, which he isn't in the mood for after all he just went through today. He quietly went to the bathroom to get changed into some comfortable clothes before eating some of the cold dinner before he went to bed.

Vito:

When he came home to see cold dinner on the table and you having fallen asleep on the sofa, waiting for him to come home, he felt bad before he went and got a blanket and gently put it over you. After he ate a few bites of the dinner and washed the dishes, he sat aside you, letting out a tired sigh before pulling a bit of the blanket over him and also going to sleep.

Joe:

He stared before sighing, muttering a sorry to you before flopping down at the table where the dinner was, realizing how sad and worrisome this life must be for you. He just ate the cold food before getting up and sitting aside you with an exhausted sigh.

Henry:

If he can tell he will be working late, he will always be sure to call you to tell you not to prepare dinner for him and stay up for him. When he comes home and sees you asleep on the sofa, having tried to stay awake to greet him, he will chuckle, finding it sweet but also silly of you. When you woke up, he chuckled and told you he told you he would be late so you didn't have to try and stay up.