When you accidentally damage their car while driving

Tommy:

When you called, he also began panicking, asking where you are. He drove very quickly to you, feeling so worried he felt sick. Once he arrived, he stumbled out the car with how quickly he tried to get out, calling your name. He checked you for any injuries before asking what specifically happened here, checking the damage to the car.

Paulie:

When you called, panicking about damaging the car, he just assured you it's fine and he knows a guy who can repair it for free. He asked you if you are injured or okay. He kept talking to you until you sounded less scared and panicked. Before he hung up, he asked you if he should send his friend Tommy to pick you up or if you can still drive back home yourself.

Sam:

When you called, asking him what you should do, sounding so panicked and scared, he was quick to ask what's wrong. As you explained what happened, he felt terrible he couldn't be there, especially when he hears your voice breaking sometimes as you were scared and panicked. He assured you it will all be okay so first calm down and make sure you aren't injured yourself. He told you he will send someone he knows to pick you up, just let him worry about the car. He hung up and went to Tommy, asking him to do him a favor.

Vito:

When he got your call, he immediately rushed over. When he saw you, he rushed to you then craddled your face in his hands, asking you if you are okay with panicked eyes. As you cried you are sorry and you will try to pay for the car, he told you not to worry about that as he got many more cars so it's fine. He wiped your tears with his thumbs, now his eyes showing worry instead of panic, asking you if you are okay.

Joe:

He greeted you goodbye as you drove off, only to flinch as a loud screech came. He would be annoyed that you damaged the car, but your look of pure disappointment in yourself was too hilarious. He jogged to your window, doing signal to roll the window down so you did. He assured you it's fine and he will fix it when you return the car, just get to your destination in one piece.

Henry:

When he got home to see you looking so nervous and scared, he immediately knew something was wrong. He worriedly asked you what's wrong. When you told him you accidentally damaged the car while you were backing out and now the light is broken, he sighed and told you he thought something way worse was wrong. He noticed your slightly confused and still worried eyes so he assured you it's okay and he just got paid so he can get it fixed right away.