When you keep changing outfits but both have to be somewhere on time

Tommy:

He's gonna be feeling anxious. He wouldn't care if it was somewhere without needing to be on time, but now it is so he's pacing, not gonna ask you to hurry or comment on the outfit as he knows that'll result in you stopping to talk back so he just mentally begs you hurry up.

The drive to there is such a nervous drive you'll have to remind him of all the laws as he's almost breaking them all but not wanting to risk a cop stopping him as that would take up even more time. If you are meeting people first thing he does is apologize to them,

Paulie:

He can drop his crazy antics with you, until you do shit like this. Then all hell breaks loose. He's gonna be shouting to hurry up, pacing, moving things then placing them back as they stood fine there, muttering of how you will both be late. You always manage to be done right before he decides to just drag your ass to the place.

The whole way he's complaining, and if you are meeting up with someone he's gonna sarcastically bring it up to them. It's to the point you have to tell him to stop as now he's just being an asshole, to which he'll just mutter you were being one by taking so long even though you knew the time to be ready by.

Sam:

So much of him rubbing his face, groaning, asking you if you can't hurry up. Many sarcastic comments, like "I could make another coffee if you take longer!", so you'll remark "Then make one". So he does, to keep himself busy and drown himself in caffeine.

When you are done he says a "finally" and hurries to the car, throwing the door open and closed so fast you are surprised it is still on there. Both will bicker about the situation; him claiming your outfit was fine so you arguing back you didn't like it so him arguing back that if he found it fine everyone would have. If are both meeting someone he speed walks to them, acting as if all is calm and fine, shaking their hand while fake laughing that a sudden issue came up he had to deal with first.

Vito:

He's gonna be sitting on the bed, face in hand, watching you with the most 'are you almost done' eyes and growing anger. Ask him if you look good and he'll answer "amazing", but it doesn't come out convincing so have to change, which makes him flop back with a loud groan then shout he said it looks amazing so you'll argue his tone is what did it so he said in a fake happy tone that you looked amazing. Just as he's about to fall asleep lying on the bed you shake his leg to inform you are ready.

The drive there is speeding, going through all red lights, almost taking the knees of people crossing the road. He brakes and parks so fast you almost hit the dashboard each time. He gets out and speedwalks, feeling irritated you two are late. Turns out you are not, but only because he broke every traffic law.

Joe:

So many endearments but in a 'hurry the fuck up' tone but still trying to be nice. So names like "hunny bunny", "sugarcube", so many things that make less sense the longer he goes. He'll keep assuring you look amazing, wonderful, beautiful, whatever else you want to hear that'll make you stop or change faster and then finally go.

The drive to the place is with him complaining for a second, claiming you always look beautiful even if you wore a potato sack so next time don't take so long because now will both be late. If meeting someone he just tells them with a laugh; "Partners, you know how it goes" with a playful slap to their shoulder.

Henry:

"You look good" is what he says then deep breathe in when you answer "good is not great" so he will correct; "You look great" but of course you don't accept and change yet again. He decides to go start up the car, check his pockets to be sure he has everything, organize some stuff, just whatever to not get furious. When you are done he asks a sarcastic "are you sure?" but then regrets all so quickly drags you to the car before you dare answer "no".

He drives away from the house so fast before you dare tell him to turn the car around then drives normal again, glancing to his watch so much, muttering of how late you two are gonna be now. If meeting someone he shakes their hand and blames traffic for being late, not gonna mention it is because of you.