This Is Goodbye

Hey guys, it's been a while.  As you can tell by the title of this chapter, I'm leaving. I just don't have the motivation to write about Bughead anymore and Riverdale isn't something I enjoy as much as I used to. I'm still a part of the fandom and will always ship Bughead because they are endgame. I'm gonna leave this book published so anyone can read it or re-read it. I think I'm going to start my own story with my own original characters and ideas. This is a huge step for me, and I felt that it's time for me to leave this part of my life behind. I love all of you dearly and am so grateful for your endless support. I'm sorry if anyone is very disappointed or upset by this news, but I need to do this for me. I'm not going away permanently so if you want to continue reading my writing, then keep an eye out for a new book. I'm so excited to start this new chapter but it's also very bittersweet. This book started my writing  "career" and I'm sad to see it go. I'm also ready, though, to move forward and continue bettering my writing as an individual. You guys are my everything and without you, I don't think I would've continued writing or have the guts to start my own thing. So for anyone of you that have reached out personally, or even left a nice comment, thank you. It's because of you I'm where I am today. I love you all more than words can describe. Goodbye.