"Don't Touch Me" Part 2

This is going to be a long chapter so prepare yourselves.

Betty's POV:
I woke up to blinding white lights, and the sound of a monitor beeping. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the brightly lit room. People's muffled voices could be heard, along with lots of footsteps outside the room. I fully opened my eyes, and looked around. I was laying in a hospital with numerous tubes and needles stuck in my body. It was then that I recognized how much pain I was in. My head was pounding, and my left leg hurt SUPER bad. My back and neck were aching, along with my stomach. It felt like I had been hit by a train which isn't far off from what actually happened. My memory came back to me of what happened, and I was all the sudden filled with anxiety. I want to leave this place. I want to go home and go back to my normal life. Well as normal as it can get. Now that I know I never meant anything to Archie, I have to find a way to cope knowing i'm not enough. The door opening interrupts my thoughts, and a male doctor comes into the room. He had jet black hair, and the most marvelous blue eyes. He was so cute, and looked to be about my age. I felt myself start to blush just by looking at him.
"Ms. Cooper, we are glad to see you're awake! I'm Dr. Jones, How are you feeling?" He asked me. I shrugged and replied,
"My whole body hurts, but my leg is killing me"
He nodded in understanding and then a look of regret passed over his eyes.
"Yes about that... your leg was severely injured in the crash, and you're going to need to relearn how to use it. It'll take months and lots of physical therapy to even get it close to how it used to be. you'll have to stay at the hospital for a little while so we can monitor you and your progress" he explained. My mouth dropped open, and tears pooled at my bottom lashes. They stung my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall. I refuse to look weak in front of other people. I just nod and turn my head to stare at the wall.
"Is there anyone we can call for you?" He asks me. I shake my head no and lay back down, signaling that the conversation was over. I turn on my side and when I hear the door click shut I let all my emotions out. I sob until there is nothing left in me and i'm exhausted. I fall asleep to the sound of the heart monitor beeping.

Jughead's POV:
As I shut the door, and walked away I could hear the heart wrenching sobs of the poor girl. I don't know why, but I felt this connection to her. I felt like I needed to help her, actually scratch that, wanted to help her. Even with bruises and cuts all over her face and body she was still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her green eyes popped and made my heart stop. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm her doctor for gosh sake's, she's my freaking patient! It'll never happen. I walk down the hall when someone pats my back. I turn around to see my best friend Sweetpea standing in the hall. He works at the firm next door with his fiancé, Veronica, and comes to visit me here often. I smile and we bro hug.
"I called your name like 6 times, bro. Is everything okay?" He asks me.
"Yeah...it's uh fine" I mutter out. He looks at me with a weird face, and then a light bulb goes on in his brain.
"It's a girl!! You like a girl!"
"No no no no, i do not like Betty"
"I never said I knew what her name was" He smirks at me. I roll my eyes but smile anyway.
"Okay fine maybe I do like her, but it'll never happen. She's my patient, and I doubt she wants anything with me anyway." I start to walk away when he pulls me back.
"Listen, we are going to get you this girl. She probably likes you back, I mean what's not to like about you?" He encourages me, and I start to gain confidence. Maybe she does like me. We'll have to wait and see.

3rd Person POV:
Over the next month, Betty and Jughead started to get really close. They became the best of friends, although both of them secretly wishing for more. They had developed strong feelings, and didn't want to hide it anymore. Betty had made a little progress with her leg, but would still have to be in the hospital for another month at least. Jughead was there for her whenever she needed him, and comforted her in her hardest times. He loved her. She loved him. Even though the other didn't know it.

Betty's POV:
Today was the day. I'm going to tell Jughead how I feel. He won't be working until tonight, and I figure that's the perfect time to spill my guts to him. I anxiously watched the clock all morning, until I got tired of doing that and fell asleep.
    4 hours later I was awoken by someone opening my door, and walking to sit by my bed.  I groggily open my eyes and see Jughead sitting in the leather chair on my right side. I turn over and give him a tired smile.
"Hey Betts, how are you feeling?"
"I'm okay, i'm just sleepy" He nods and stands up to leave the room. I reach my hand out to his arm to stop him. He turns around and pat the bed at my side. I sit up and turn to look at him. His blue eyes burning with question.
"I need to tell you something...," I trail off. It's now or never. "Listen Jug, I really like you. As more than a friend. I've started to develop feelings and I can't hide them anymore. I don't just like you, I love you so much. It's okay if you don't feel the same, but I had to tell you" I blurt the words out all in one breath, and end it nervously. He just continues to stare at me with no response.
"Say something" I plead with him. Instead of answering with words, he puts his lips on mine and kisses me. I automatically kiss back, and our lips start to move in harmony. Sparks are flying and the whole world feels lit on fire. He pulls away far too soon for my liking. He breathes out slowly and caresses my cheek with his thumb.
"I love you too, Betty Cooper" He whispers, "And I want you to be mine." I kiss him again hoping that gives him his answer. He's all i've ever wanted, and clearly needed.

So i'm not sure how I feel about this mini series.