Triangle of love

Thank you @sarahbutbetter for this request!

Betty's POV:

Sunlight streams in through my window, and shines right on my face. I groan and roll over, to throw my arm over his torso. I snuggle my face deeper into his chest, and he chuckles and drops a soft kiss on the crown of my head. His right hand fiddles with the ends of my hair, as his left pulls me tighter against his body. I lean up and kiss his cheek, and he leans down to kiss my lips, but my phone ringing breaks us apart. I reach over onto my nightstand, and grab my phone bringing it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey B! Do you wanna come to Pop's with me, Archie, and Jughead today? I haven't asked Jug yet, but I know he'll say yes. That boy can never say no to Pop's." She giggles. 

"Yeah sure. I'll ask Jug for you. See you in 10." I hang up before she can say anything else, and return to my spot on his chest.

"Who was that?" He asks in his cute, raspy morning voice. 

"Veronica. She asked if we want to go to Pop's today." 

"Well we better get up and get dressed." He says sitting up. I whine and try pulling him back down with me, but he just laughs and starts to pull on his clothes. I sigh and get up from the bed and going over to my closet. I grab a gray skirt, pink blouse, and white Converse. I tuck the blouse into the skirt, and tie my hair up into my signature ponytail. Jug's arms come and wrap around my middle from behind as I stand in front of the mirror. He looks cute wearing his black ripped jeans, S-shirt, and serpent jacket along with his beanie. He kisses the side of my neck and I smile. He lays his head on my shoulder, and stares at me in the mirror. 

"You look beautiful, baby." He compliments. I blush and turn in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his land on my hips. I stand on my tiptoes and give him a soft, loving kiss which he happily returns. We pull away and I rest my head on his chest for a minute, before righting myself and dragging him out of the bathroom. I lace our fingers together, and walk down the stairs, and out the door. The whole way to Pop's we talk about our next article for the Blue and Gold, and what we should write it on. When Pop's comes into view he drops my hand and lets it swing by his side. Jughead and I are keeping our relationship on the down low for a little bit. We just started dating 2 weeks ago, and aren't sure how our friends and everyone else will react to us being together. We plan on telling Archie and Veronica soon, but not today, not yet. He opens the door to Pop's and holds it open for me as I walk through. The bell jingles above our heads, and alerts everyone in the diner of our presence. I scan the diner looking for our friends, when my eyes land on them sitting in a booth in the far corner. They are sitting across from each other, and as we approach they each scoot over to make room for us. 

"Hey guys!" I say, and sit down next to Veronica. She looks disappointed for a second, but recovers and greets me with a hug. Archie and Jughead do the stupid, douche nod that guys do. Pop Tate comes over, and we all order our usuals. 

"Okay guys, so prom is coming up, do any of you have dates yet?" Veronica asks looking at all of us. I glance at Jug and he smirks at me. I blush and shake my head.

"No not yet. What about you, V?" I ask her. 

"No, but I have my eye on someone." She peeks over at Jughead from under her lashes, but blushes and looks away quickly. I shrug it off and turn to Archie who is staring at me, his eyes looking dazed.

"Arch, any lucky ladies yet?" 

"Oh uh no, but I have in mind who I'm gonna ask." He winks at me, and I just look over to Jughead who looks just as confused as I am. Pop walks over with our food which helps to break some of the tension. We all eat our food and talk about anything that comes into our heads. I swirl a french fry in ketchup, and pop it into my mouth, as salt overloads my senses. I feel a warm hand slip onto my knee. My head shoots up and Jug is staring at me with a smile on his face. I smile back and lean down to rest my hand on his, while staring into his blue eyes. He looks at me lovingly, and rubs my knee with the pad of his thumb. I don't look away until Veronica's voice cuts into my brain, breaking the trance I'm in.