Eating Disorder

Authors note:
As you can tell by the title this one is a major trigger warning!! If you are struggling with anything like this know that i'm always here to talk and would never judge you. I love you all so much and thank you for all the support!

Betty's POV:
There I was. Sitting in front of my toilet and gagging myself until my breakfast came up. I pulled my hair back with my hands and continued to puke. Nobody knows that i'm struggling with this, or that this all started because Cheryl and her minions have been saying things about my weight. I can't tell anybody because they would tell me,
"Just eat, it's not that hard"
Trust me, i've already tried that. Finally, I stop vomiting and shakily stand up. I walk over to the mirror and stare at myself. My eyes have dark bags under them from the zero sleep i've been getting, my cheek bones stick out, and my eyes look tired and sad. Normally, I would put makeup on to cover the bags and imperfections on my face, but today i just don't care. I walk into my room and throw on a sweatshirt and some leggings, along with my Converse. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and slowly start walking to school. When I arrive, nobody looks at me. People used to notice me, and like me but now i'm just that sad girl that walks around school. I see my boyfriend, Jughead, along with our other friends standing by my locker. I walk over to them and stand in front of my locker. My shoulders slump over as I open my locker. I feel the eyes of Jughead, Veronica, Archie, and Kevin boring into my back.
"Hey Betty, are you okay?" Jughead asks me and lays a gentle hand on my back. I turn around to look at him.
"Yeah Juggie, i'm fine" I give him a small smile.
"okay..." he says not convinced. He grabs my hand and we walk to first period together.
All throughout first period, I can't focus. My brain feels foggy and everything around me starts to get fuzzy. I raise my hand to go to the bathroom, but i don't remember any words coming out of my mouth. They must have though because then i'm standing up, and then i'm swaying and then i'm on the floor. Darkness all around me.

Jughead's POV:
"Betts, are you okay?" i ask. I see her whole body sway and then she's on the ground. Unconscious. I rush over to her and check her pulse. It's slow and light.
"Somebody call 911!" i yell.
Then there is chaos all around me. The teacher runs to the phone and instructs students to stay in their seats. Tears start pooling on my lower lid, and fall out of my eyes. I pull the arm of her sweatshirt up and check her pulse. Her arms are basically sticks, and the bones are sticking out in her hands and wrist. I gasp quietly, when i lift the sweatshirt up just enough so i can see her stomach. Her ribs are sticking out and she's so thin and frail. I start to cry even harder and hold her body close to mine until the paramedics arrive. It all happened so fast. They put her on a stretcher, and then I was following the ambulance on my motorcycle.
When we arrived at the hospital they rushed her into a surgery room to try to get her heart pumping and get fluids into her body. I took a seat and ran my fingers through my hair out of anxiousness. I sat there for like 45 minutes until Veronica along with Archie, and kevin. It didn't surprise me that Mrs.Cooper didn't show up, because she could care less about Betty. They all ran up to me, and we all group hugged. Tears were streaming down my face, and I held back so many sobs. As we were hugging, Betty's doctor walked into the room.
"Family here for Elizabeth Cooper?" I immediately walked over to the doctor.
"Me, that's me! is she okay? what's going on?"
"She's going to be fine. We have concluded that she passed out due to lack of food. We have diagnosed her with an eating disorder, and she has to go to therapy for at least a year. She is awake though and one person is allowed to see her at this time"
Oh my gosh. My sweet angel has an eating disorder and i didn't even know. I am a lousy excuse for a boyfriend. I followed the doctor to her room, and when we got there i saw her sitting up in bed reading a book. I opened the door and her eyes shifted over to me. She dropped the book and tears started pooling in her eyes. I walked to her bedside and sat in the chair. I gripped her hand so tightly and kissed each of her knuckles.
"Baby, why would you do this? you're so beautiful and your body is beautiful. You don't have to change yourself at all" I exclaimed. She looked at her hands and i lifted her chin up with my fingers.
"Cheryl told me that I was a fat cow, and that if i didn't lose weight you'd leave me...forever" she whispered sadly. I got up and kissed her forehead lovingly.
"you never have to change the way you look for me. I think you're beautiful and I plan on spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, honey. You are perfect in my eyes, always have been, always will be"
She smiled softly at me and moved over in her bed to make room for me. She patted the spot next to her, and i climbed up behind her and she laid her back against my chest. I kissed her cheek, and rubbed her arms. Her eyes started to close, and finally her breaths became soft and even.
"I will never let anything happen to you, Betty Cooper, and that's a promise" I whispered. I was never going to leave her, she was my everything. I wasn't going to let Cheryl downgrade her again, I would be with her every step of the way.