Jealousy

This was requested by marialouisa_x . Thank you so much for requesting this and for all your support💕

Betty's POV:
I was in the student lounge, hanging out with the serpents. Jug was sitting on the couch and I was leaning against him as he played with me hair. We were all talking about the upcoming serpent meeting when Weatherbee came over the speaker.
"Can Betty Cooper please report to the front office. Betty Cooper"
I exchanged glances with everyone and reluctantly got up and walked to the office. When i walked in, Weatherbee was waiting and ushered me into his office. He gestured for me to take a seat in the chair across from his desk, and i did.
"May i ask what i am doing here? i'm not in trouble am i?" I asked. He smiled politely and shook his head.
"Not at all, quite the opposite actually. You are one of Riverdale High's finest and brightest students, and because of that I have a favor to ask. We are having a new student coming to our school, her name is Veronica Lodge, she arrives here tomorrow,and I want you to give her a tour of our school. Show her all the glories that Riverdale has to offer" I looked at him wearily, and lightly nodded.
"Yeah, sure i guess"
He smiled and stood up to shake my hand. I left the office, and went back to the lounge. I walked in and sat back down next to Jughead. They all looked at me expectantly.
"What did Weatherbee want?" Toni asked me. Cheryl was standing by Toni with her arm around her. I was so happy for them, they deserved each other.
"He asked me to show around a new student. Her name is Veronica Lodge, she is coming tomorrow" I shrugged and fiddled my hands. A nervous habit I had taken up. Jug knew this so he grabbed my hands to steady them and placed them on his lap. I looked up at him and pecked his lips lightly.
"Veronica Lodge..sounds like a bitch" Sweetpea stated. At that we all laughed, and moved on to talk about something more interesting.

The next day, I came to school wearing some ripped jeans, a pink shirt, and my serpent jacket, along with some combat boots. When i got to school, I headed to the front office where I was supposed to meet Veronica. I was met with a girl wearing a slim purple dress, black heels, shoulder length black hair, and she had a string of pearls around her neck. Sweetpea was right, classic rich bitch. I rolled my eyes a little and walked forward. She glanced up from her phone and met my eyes. She smirked a little bit and held her hand out.
"Veronica Lodge here in your presence. I'm assuming your Elizabeth Cooper. Not at all what I expected to say the least" she not so subtly looked me up and down. I titled my head and smiled. This was going to be fun.
"Yeah that's me, although everyone calls me Betty."
"I prefer Elizabeth" she said and walked off. I followed her so i could show her around.
"This school is so small it makes me claustrophobic" she remarked once i caught up with her. She shuddered and made a face full of disgust. We were walking past the lunchroom and so I decided to just get on with the tour.
"So this is the lunchroom, we eat lunch at" she cut me off, and I sighed.
"Ooooo whose that hottie?" I looked up and there was Jug standing with all the serpents. He was the only guy there so she had to be talking about him.
"Um that's Jughead, my boyfriend. He's the serpent King and i'm his queen." I emphasized the my, because she seems like a girl that would go after any guy, taken or not, and boy, i couldn't have been more right.
"Oh, well he won't be for long" she challenged. I glared at her and marched toward Jughead. When I got in front of him, I aggressively pulled his head towards mine and attached our lips. The kiss became heated, and so I stopped it before it went too far. I broke away and looked at Veronica she huffed and stalked off. I looked over at Jughead and he was trying to catch his breath.
"What was that for? not that i didn't enjoy it, mind you"
"Just had to prove some bitch wrong. Sweetpea was right, Veronica is going to be a real pain in my ass"
"Don't let her get to you. You, Betty Cooper, are one of the most fierce and badass person i know. If anyone can handle her, it's you" I smiled at his words, and laced our fingers together.
Later as I was leaving school, Veronica approached me. She slammed my locker shut on me, and almost caught my fingers.
"Listen up, I don't care if you're together with Jughead but you have to break up with him. He will never stay with a girl like you. You are nothing and nobody will ever love you so why don't you just do him a favor and leave him alone. He's mine" She pranced away and left me there shock. I didn't want to admit it, but her words had really gotten to me. Not long after she left Jug came over to me.
"Hey babe, ready to go?"
"Yeah" He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the school.
The whole way home, i was silent. Veronica's words just kept spinning around in my head. I think Jug could tell something was wrong because he glanced over at me multiple times. We got to his trailer he opened the door, and held it for me like the true gentleman he is. I dropped my backpack on the floor, and went to sit on his couch. I leaned against the cushions and closed my eyes. I felt the couch dip beside me, and a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes and Jughead was sitting there looking at me, concerned.
"Betts, is everything alright? You've been so quiet." I wanted to share my insecurities with him, but i was scared that it was true. I didn't want to know if it was true.
"No everything is fine" I forced a smile, but he just kept staring at me.
"Betty, don't lie to me. I know when you're lying. What's wrong, Babe?" I took a deep breath and sat up straight.
"Before we left, Veronica said some stuff to me that has really been messing with my head. She told me that nobody could ever love me, and that you'll leave me for someone better. Someone more like her" I looked down at my lap, so ashamed. He lifted my chin with his finger and ocean blue met emerald green.
"Baby, I could never leave you. I love you so much and I could never find someone better, because there is no one better. I fully intend on marrying you one day, and having cute, little kids with you. I love you so much, Betty Cooper" I grinned so big, and some happy tears slipped from my eyes. We hadn't said I love you yet, and he just had.
"Juggie Jones I love you to the moon and back, forever and always" We kissed, but this one was soft and sweet. He picked me up and we went to lay in his bed, and go to sleep.

The next morning, I walked into school with a strut in my step. My eyes searched for the black hair that i so badly wanted to rip out. I spotted it and made my way over. I stood in front of her, and before she could say anything, I slapped her across the face. Hard. Gasps could be heard up and down the halls, and whispers were being exchanged. Veronicas mouth opened wide and she held her cheek.
"If you ever go near my boyfriend again, I will hunt you down. I have some girl friends that are serpents and would gladly rip those pearls from your neck. You will never be anybody but a spoiled rich bitch, with major daddy issues. You have been canceled, Veronica Lodge" and with that I spun on my heel and walked away. Jug had seen the whole thing and smirked at me. I hugged him tightly and gripped his hand. We started to walk to class together with smiles on our faces. He pressed a kiss to my temple and mumbled an I love you.
He loves me.
But I love him so much more.

This one is the longest one i've ever written. Thank you so much for the request! if any of you have any requests leave them in the comments and i will gladly do them. Love you all!