Fake Love Part 4

Yes I did change the title of this series.

Narrator's POV:

Over the next couple months, Betty and Jughead's relationship strengthened and they became closer. They are very much in love and had even told each other that- of course with the fear of being rejected but we all know that didn't happen. All of the serpents approved of their relationship and loved Betty very much. As for the people at school, they weren't as fond and were not afraid of saying their opinions. 

"I bet he's only using her for sex."

"I think that he's crazy for wanting to be with her. She's the daughter of a serial killer for god's sake." 

"A serpent and northsider? Never gonna work out." 

"I give it a year at best." 

Of course, Betty and Jughead never listened to any of that nonsense. They love each other and that's all that matters... or so they thought. 

Betty's POV:

I wake up to the sunlight gleaming in through the blinds, and the sound of my alarm beeping obnoxiously. An arm laying over my naked torso stops me from making any move to turn it off, so I just snuggle deeper into his chest knowing that it'll turn off at some point. I twine our bare legs together under the dark blue covers of his bed, and smile when the memories of last night flood my brain. It was a great night, and afterwards I stayed over and cuddled with him until we both fell asleep. I glance at the time on the wall clock above his door, and realize that we need to get up and ready for school. I lean up and plant kisses all over his sleeping face, and caress his cheek with my hand. A small smile appears on his face and he opens one eye to look up at me. 

"Round 2?" He says in his husky morning voice, and I just giggle and slap him playfully in the chest. 

"It's time to wake up and get ready for school." He groans and goes to nuzzle into my neck, but I block him by sitting up with the covers pressed around my chest. He smirks and reaches his hand up to pull the covers down in order to expose my bare chest. I slap his hand away and he chuckles, getting out of bed. I watch as he pulls on boxers and a pair of jeans, along with his S-shirt and of course his beanie that I've come to adore. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Very much." I reply. He laughs and crawls on the bed to place a soft kiss on my lips. I pull away much too quickly for both of our liking, and start to get dressed. I get the leggings that I wore last night and one of Jug's hoodies to wear to school. I walk into the bathroom and brush through my golden locks. I let it fall back onto my shoulders, and sling my backpack onto my back. I walk out and see Jug sitting at the table, spooning cereal into his mouth. He stops eating and looks up at me, and scans my body. He smiles when he sees I'm wearing his sweatshirt, and stands up from the chair coming over to stand in front of me. He rests his hands on my hips, and brings me closer so he can press a kiss to my forehead, and I grip his S-shirt in my hands. He pulls back and I grin up at him, and he gives me one back. I peck his cheek quickly and brush past him to walk over to the front door. 

"C'mon, we don't want to be late." I say and he nods. He crosses over to the table to pick up his bowl and put it in the sink along with many other dirty dishes. I make a mental note to clean those when I come over tonight. He grabs his backpack and pulls it onto his shoulders, before coming over and lacing our fingers together. He closes the door behind us as we step onto his rickety little porch, and start the walk to Riverdale High. 

We walk through the double doors and are met with the sound of people talking, walking, laughing, and doing whatever else high-schoolers do. He leads me through the crowds of people in the halls, and together we walk to his locker. I lean against the locker next to his, and watch as he shoves his bag into the locker. He closes the door, and turns to me, resting his hands on my cheeks, and bringing me in for a soft kiss.