Not so perfect

Thank you marialouisa_x for this idea!!

Betty's POV:
RINNNGGGG! The sound of my phone ringing made me pull away from his lips. He continued to trail light kissed down my neck to my collar bone as I picked up my phone. My moms name could be seen flashing across the screen. I groaned and answered the phone.
"Hey mom, what's up?"
"Hello Elizabeth! So nice of you to finally pick up the phone on the fifth ring! How dare you?" Her snotty voice said, and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I'll be home in about 15 minutes, and when I get there dinner better be already in the making"
"Okay, bye" I hung up before she could get another word out. I tilted my head down to capture his lips in a soft, yet passionate kiss. When I pulled away he tried to kiss me again, but I put my finger on his pouted lips.
"Juggie, I love you, but my mom is going to be home soon so you need to go" He huffed and gently pushed me off his lap so he could stand up.
"Well I have a better idea. Why don't you come down to the bar with me?"
"I would love nothing more" I say forgetting all about my mom. I stood up and pecked his cheek. I grabbed my jacket and we went out my front door to get on his motorcycle. Jughead and I have been dating for a year, and the only people who know are the serpents and Mr.Jones. They all approve of our relationship, and I think they like me. Which is good, because I love all of them like family. I would tell my mom, but she wouldn't take it so well.

After a couple minutes, we arrive at the bar. I slide off the bike, and lace my fingers with Jug's. We walk inside and all the serpents turn to look at us. They all whoop and cheer as soon as they see Jug,  and I just yell along with them. Sweetpea comes up and they bro hug, and then Toni comes over and hugs me. I end up getting dragged over to the bar with Toni while Jug goes to play pool with Sweetpea and Fangs. I slide into a barstool across from Toni.
"So girl how are you?"
"Honestly, I could be better. I'm feeling a little stressed and overwhelmed right now with school and all" She smiles sympathetically at me.
"I know exactly what you need, a nice cool glass of lemonade" She grabs a cup and puts it under a dispenser and fills it to the very top. She slides it over to me, and I take a long sip.
"But enough about me, how are you?" I ask.
Toni blushes and looks down at the floor.
"Really good. I saw Cheryl at Pop's yesterday. I was going to talk to her but I got to nervous and ran away" She sighs heavily.
"It's all right, T. You'll get her soon enough" She nods her head and pours herself a glass of water.
"So how are you and Jughead?" She asks me, taking a drink of her water.
"We are really really great" I swivel around in my seat, and look back at him. I catch his eye and he winks at me.
"Did Jug tell you that all Southside High students are transferring to your school on Monday?"
WAIT WHAT? Jug didn't tell me any of this when we were at my place.
"No, he didn't say anything! What am I going to do! I haven't told any of my friends yet!" I start to freak out and Toni comes around the bar to put her arm around me.
"Take a deep breath. It's going to be okay."
I feel a hand on my back, and assume it's Toni's but I'm proven wrong when I hear a deep voice behind me.
"Hey Betty, is everything okay?"
I swivel around in my seat, and FP is standing over me. The presence of FP and Toni standing around me must have worried Jug, because he comes rushing over.
"Babe, is everything okay?" I look over and glare at him.
"No, it's not! You didn't think to tell me you are transferring to Riverdale High on Monday??" His mouth drops open and he smacks his forehead.
"I'm so sorry, baby. I completely forgot about it. I would've told you if I remember I'm so sorry."
I lean my head against his chest, and groan.
"What are we going to do?"
He rubbed his hands up and down my arms.
"We'll figure it out, just like we always do."
I look up at him and nod, and he places a kiss on my forehead.
~Time skip~
Monday morning:
I rolled over in my fluffy pink bed, and shut my alarm off. I slowly sat up and put my head in my hands. Today is the day that the serpents come to our school. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to be in the same school as Jughead, but I'm nervous about trying to hide it. I don't want to hide it! I want everyone to know, but I know we would get so much backlash. I sigh and go over to my closet.
Her outfit:

I put on my white converse and lightly dust some blush and foundation on my face

I put on my white converse and lightly dust some blush and foundation on my face. I decided to keep my hair down today to prevent getting more headaches than I already have. I look in my mirror and smile at myself before going downstairs.
"Elizabeth!!" I slowly turn on my heels and come face to face with the devil herself. Alice Cooper AKA my mother. She had an angry look on her face, and I swear I can see steam coming out of her ears.
"Mother" I respond politely.
"I told you to have dinner going when I got home last night, and I get here to find no dinner, and you were gone. You cannot go sneaking out like that, young lady! If I tell you to do something do it!" She yells.
"Yeah okay whatever" I turn around and start heading out the door. I can hear her yelling at me to not talk to her like that or give her attitude. I roll my eyes so far back in my head I'm afraid they might get permanently stuck back there. I run down my front steps and walk to school.

When I arrive, Veronica, Archie, Cheryl, and Kevin are waiting for me in the front of the building. They are all stood around a table with schedules on top. There is a sign sitting on it that says "Welcome!!".
"B! There you are! We were starting to get worried you weren't coming today"
"I'm sorry, I had a little run in with satan this morning" They all grimace and give me weak smiles.
"Well, since you weren't here I'll just tell you what you missed. Mr.Weatherbee asked all 5 of us to give the new students a tour of our school and help them with their schedules" Cheryl informs me.
Oh no. Please tell me I don't have him, please god no.
"And you are touring Jughead Jones, Sweetpea, and Toni Topaz."
And there it is. How am I supposed to be by him without holding his hand or kissing him? My thoughts are interrupted as the door to the school swings open. All the Southside High kids waltz in and up to the table. I can hear Veronica saying something to them but I'm not listening. All I can stare at is him. He looks so cute today. He catches me staring and looks me directly in the eye. He smirks at me and blows me a kiss. I blush profusely and glance down while biting my lip.
"Okay everyone! Find your tour guide" Archie shouts. Jug, Toni, and Sweetpea come up to me and all give me big smiles.
"Well hello there strangers. I'm Betty Cooper, and I'll be your tour guide" They all laugh and follow me as I take them through the school.
A little while later, and I've taken them everywhere and even walked their schedules with them.
"That concludes our tour of the glorious Riverdale High" I say sarcastically, "You are free to go" Toni and Sweetpea walk away and I am about to walk away too when I feel a hand grab my arm. I look up and Jughead is still standing there.
"Can we go somewhere private?" He asks me. I nod and lead him toward the blue and gold. We walk inside and I shut the door behind us. I go to jump up on the table, while Jug stands between my legs.
"I've missed you"
"I missed you too" I take his beanie off and run my fingers through his hair. He leans forward and kisses me, which then turns into really heated passionate kisses. The bell for first period rings and I quickly pull away. We both just stare at each other for a couple seconds trying to catch our breath.
"As much as I'd love to continue this, we need to get to class" I jump off and am on my way out the door.
"Betts?" I stop and look at him. He walks up to me and places his hands on my hips.
"I don't want to hide our relationship. I want everyone to know that I'm with the most amazing girl in the world. Would you be okay with telling people?" I smirk at him.
"I have a better idea"
I grab his hand and drag him into the middle of the hallway.
"Babe, what are you~"
I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He immediately reacts and starts to kiss me back with just as much force. I wasn't planning on stopping, but then a loud squeal could be heard from behind us. Surprised, I pull away and glance behind me. Veronica is jumping up and down while screaming.
"OMG!!!!! I NEED DETAILS RIGHT NOW!!"
She comes up to me and grabs my elbow pulling me away from Jughead. I know she won't let me go so I just go with it.
"Bye Juggie! I love you!" I shout at him.
"Bye Baby! I love you more!" I smile to myself as Veronica pulls me into science class. I'm so in love with that boy.

Not my best work, but I tried.