Pillow Fight

Jughead's POV:
It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and my girlfriend and I were watching Titanic for the millionth time. I looked down at Betty, whose eyes were focused on the TV. I love just sitting here and watching movies with her, as she laid on my chest. When I looked back down at her, I saw her staring up at me. I smiled sheepishly and brought my head down to connect our lips. She put her hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I was about to place my other hand on her waist, when I felt something soft smack the side of my head. I pulled away, and opened my eyes. Betty had a smirk on her face, and held a pillow in her hand. I picked up the nearest pillow and wacked her in the side.
"You are so on, Cooper"

Betty's POV:
I giggled and quickly jumped off my bed. I raced out my door and down the stairs, jumping the last three. Jug was gaining on me, and so I ran outside and hid behind a tree in my backyard. I saw Jughead come out and he started walking the opposite direction. I sneakily pranced up behind him, and tackled him to the ground. He fell with a quiet grunt and I laughed.
He was lying on his back with me on his chest, and I hit him in the head. He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from hitting him again. We stared at each other for a while before I kissed him. It was a passionate kiss, and it was slow and sweet. I let go for air, and put my forehead against his. I sighed happily and jumped up off the ground.
"Cmon Jones, i'm hungry. Let's go to Pop's" I held out my hand which he gladly took, and we walked to Pop's together, hand in hand.

Short but sweet. I'm sorry for not posting lately, i've been so busy with school but i'll try to upload more often. I love you guys so much!!