Halloween

Betty's POV:
I was sitting in front of my vanity, putting tiny little dots on my cheeks and then adding whiskers. This year I was going as a bunny, because bunnies are cute and make me happy. I grabbed my light pink lipstick, drew a little circle on my nose, and adorned my bunny ears. I smiled at myself in the mirror very satisfied with my work, and stood up. My boyfriend Jughead would be here soon to pick me up. Me, him, Veronica, and Archie are all going to a haunted house. It wasn't my idea, and i'm actually really scared, but I'll do it because they all want too. I heard the doorbell ring downstairs and a huge grin spread across my face. I raced down the stairs and too the door, where my beanie wearing lover was waiting. I threw open the door, and there he was, with a smile on his face. I saw him look me up and down and blushed under his gaze. He looked me in the eyes, and his smile grew. I walked towards him, and connected our lips. I heard him chuckle, and he put his hands on my waist. I pulled away and smiled at him, he was so freaking cute.
"Hi baby, how are you?" he asked me.
"I'm doing great now that you're here, but i have a very important question to ask you. What are you supposed to be for halloween?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at his clothes. He was wearing black jeans, his iconic s tshirt, and his gray beanie that I loved so much.
"What do you mean? I'm going as this cute little bunnies boyfriend." he smiled at me and booped my nose lightly.
"Flattery will get you nowhere, Jones" I leaned into kiss him until I heard a car horn beep. I looked over Jughead's shoulder, and saw Veronica and Archie in Archie's red truck.
"Enough of that lovebirds, it's time to go and get spooked!" Veronica leaned her head out of the window and waved us over. Jug grabbed my hand, and walked me to the car. Like the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for me and we slid into the back.
"So guys, I was looking online and I found this really scary haunted house that would be perfect for tonight!" Veronica exclaimed excitedly.
"Sounds great guys, we are so in" Jughead said, and Archie and Veronica nodded and started to drive off.
When we arrived in front of the house, my stomach felt like it might explode from all the butterflies dancing around in my belly. I got out of the car, and stood in front of the house. I bit my lip, and started to curl my hands into fists. Ever since my dad was found out to be the blackhood, i didn't want anything to do with being scared. I felt someone grab my hand and lace our fingers together. I looked over and Jug was staring at me with concern in his eyes.
"Betts, why are you hurting yourself? what's wrong?" I took a deep breath and stared at a leaf that was sitting by my shoe.
"I'm scared, Juggie. Ever since my dad was arrested, i don't like scary stuff. I don't like being scared because it just brings me back to when my dad was torturing me with those calls." He lifted my chin up with his finger and made me look him in the eyes.
"Sweetheart, why didn't you tell me about this? I never would have made you come here. I love you, so if you're scared we don't have to do this. Okay honey?" A tear fell from my eye and I nodded my head.
"Arch, Veronica? Betty isn't feeling too good, so we are going to have to pass."
"Dang, i'm sorry Betty. We hope you feel better" Archie said. I nodded and Jug looped his arm around my waist and dragged me away from the house.
"Jug, where are we going?"
"Pop's" I smiled at him and took his hand to stop him. I gazed at him lovingly and connected our lips. The kiss was filled with promise and love. I loved him, and he loved me. Nothing could ever change that.

Not my best work, but i hope you guys enjoyed!