"Could you hold my hand?"

Betty's POV
  Jughead and I were going to an amusement park today, just us two. With him going to south side high, we never have any time to hang out together. I was putting my Vans on when I heard the doorbell ring. I happily skipped over and swung the door open. On the other side, stood my beanie wearing lover, with a goofy grin on his face. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, and nuzzled my face into his neck. I heard him sigh happily and slide his arms around my waist. I tilted my head up and connected our lips in a passion filled kiss. We both broke away for air and leaned our foreheads against one another.
"Hi juggie" I whispered.
"Hello my beautiful girl"
I giggled softly and quickly pecked his lips.
"Cmon, those rides aren't going to ride themselves," i said grabbing his hand and dragging him to his motorcycle.
     After a short drive to the park, we both hopped off the motorcycle and walked hand in hand, inside the park. Jug, being the gentleman he is, payed for our tickets. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a huge, looming roller coaster that took you through so many loops and went very fast. I gaped up at it, and Jug laughed at my faces.
"Wanna go ride it?" he asked me.
"Let's save that for last" I replied, my voice shaking. We went on every ride there. From the carousel to the ferris wheel. We did it all, and then alas it was time for the monster. We stood in line, me nervously biting my lip and my leg bouncing.
"Babe, if you don't want to do this we don't have to" he said cupping my face.
"No, no i want to. I'm just a bit nervous." I admitted.
"Well i'll be right there with you the whole time, it's gonna be okay." he pressed a swift kiss to my forehead and hugged me tightly.
   When it was our turn to get on, I shakily stepped into my seat and strapped myself in. I looked over at Jughead, and he was already staring at me.
"Could you hold my hand?" I asked bashfully. He grinned at me and gripped my hand tightly. As the ride started going I had a death grip on his hand, and i'm very surprised I didn't break it. As we got to the big drop my anxiety went higher, and higher. Finally, we were towering over the park....and then we weren't. I screamed so loud all the way down. When we reached the bottom the ride seemed to be over in seconds, because before I knew it we were walking out of the ride. I turned to Jug and grinned widely at him.
"That wasn't bad at all!! I loved it! Can we go again?" He laughed at my child like giddiness, and slung an arm over my shoulder.
"Of course we can, love"
"Thank you for being there for me Juggie. I love you" I said.
He kissed my temple and mumbled an i love you against my hair. When i was with him, everything was okay.