Unfocused

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting, i've had major writers block but i'm back now and updates won't be as slow. Enjoy the story!

Betty's POV:
I was sitting on my bed trying to do my math homework. Jughead was sitting next to me working on his novel. I haven't been able to focus all day, and have been really antsy. I struggle with ADHD and have to take medication to help calm me down. I forgot to take my medicine this morning, and now I'm suffering the consequences. I slide myself over on the bed and into Jug's lap. I start to mess with his hair and lay my head in the crook of his neck.
"Juggie?"
No reply from him.
"Juggie! Juggie! Juggie! Juggie!"
"What Betty? I'm kind of busy right now" he says. I look up and he has an annoyed look on his face, and sighs heavily.
"I love dogs. They are so cute and fluffy. I like petting them, and booping their little noses. Oh! I also like ice cream. My favorite flavor is chocolate and~"
"Betty!" he cuts me off, "That's great and all, but i'm trying to work here. Let's talk later okay?" He gently moves me off of his lap and back to my spot. I put my head down and go back to doing my homework. I can't sit still so I start fidgeting with anything in sight. I hear someone clear their throat and stop moving. Jughead is looking at me with his eyebrow raised.
"Yay! Are you done working? Can we talk and hang out now? Cmon Jug!" I run downstairs and jump on the couch. I grab the blanket that was laying on the back, and wrapped myself up. I stayed like that for a while, and waited for Jug to come down. He never did. I stood up still wrapped in my blanket and went back into my room. There he was, still sitting on my bed typing. I stand in front of him and tap his shoulder.
"Betts, I really need to finish this. Now please leave me alone!" he yells at me. I nod and walk downstairs. I know I can be hard to deal with, and I know i'm a little overbearing. I just can't help it. I wish I could though, because maybe then he wouldn't get angry with me. Tears start to well up in my eyes, and I put my head in my hands. I start to silently cry, and I hear footsteps come down the stairs.
"Okay Betty! We can hang out no~" He stops short when he sees me on the couch crying. His face immediately softens and he runs up to me and sits in front of me.
"Betts, what's wrong?"
I wipe the tears out of my eyes and meet his gaze.
"I just feel bad. I forgot to take my medicine this morning, and I haven't been able to sit still. I know I can be a lot to handle, and I'm sorry, Juggie. I don't understand why you're still with me" At this point i'm sobbing, and can't seem to stop. I cover my face with my hands, but he softly brings them away.
"Honey, it's okay. I am with you because you are the sweetest, funniest, kindest, and most beautiful girl out there. I love you so much, and I'm sorry for yelling. I've just been stressed about my novel lately and have had writers block. I know you can't control it, and it's okay" I lean in and hug him tightly. He presses kisses to the side of my neck and cheek. He pulls away and kisses me on my lips.
"I love you"
"I love you too, my love"

This is really bad, but I promise i'll come out with some better ones.