Scribbled Notes 2

Jughead's POV:
What have I gotten myself into?
It's not that I don't want to meet her, I really, really want to, i'm just afraid once she meets me she won't want anything to do with me. I laid back on my bed, and closed my eyes. Ready for a night of restless sleep.
When I woke up the next morning, it was only 9 AM so I had plenty of time until I had to meet her. I could feel the butterflies start to dance in my stomach, and I couldn't tell whether they were from nerves or excitement. I decided it was probably both. A smile started to spread on my face, I bet that she was beautiful. I didn't even care what she looked like, because I had fallen in love with her personality.
Wait...fallen in love?
Did I love her?

Betty's POV:
The morning sun, shined through my window
and woke me up. I rolled over in my bed and groaned. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the pink wallpaper on my ceiling. I started to smile when I remembered what today was, I get to meet the boy who had stolen my heart. The boy who I had fallen in love with.
Hold up...did I just say fell in love with?
There's no way..right?
Did I love him?

Jughead's POV:
The day seemed to move so slowly. I spent it writing my novel, and watching TV. Finally, It was 5:45. I had 10 minutes until I had to meet mystery girl. I put on my black jeans, my S-T shirt, and my iconic crown beanie. I went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth before I left, and checked the way I looked. I was happy that I was finally getting to meet her. I hoped she wasn't disappointed in what she saw. By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 5:55, so I hopped on my motorcycle and rode to Pop's.

Betty's POV:
For me the day passed went really slow. All I did all day, was sit and watch Netflix. When I turned to look at the time it was 5:30. I shot up, only 30 minutes to get ready? I ran to my closet, and picked out my outfit.
Her outfit:

I put my outfit on, and quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail

I put my outfit on, and quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail. I put a little bit of mascara, blush, and lipgloss on. I didn't really like makeup and always kept it to a minimum. I stood in front of my mirror, and smiled at what I saw. I was pleased with the way I looked and could only hope that he agreed. I looked at the time, 6:00. Oh my gosh! What if he thinks I ditched him? I got my purse and flew down the stairs, out the door, and sped walked to Pop's.
  When I got there, I felt my palms start to sweat, and took a deep breath. I pushed open the door, and was welcomed with the scent of burgers and fries. I looked around Pop's but didn't know who I was looking for. That was until we made eye contact. My breath caught in my throat, and my pulse started to quicken. I knew he was the one I was looking for. He was perfect. His curly brown hair, laid just perfectly on his head. The crown beanie that sat upon his head, was quite odd but in a great way. He was the cutest guy i've ever seen.

Jughead's POV:
When we made eye contact, it was like the stars aligned. The whole world changed in that one moment. She was gorgeous. Her golden, blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that  accented her sharp jawline. Her bright green eyes, made me wonder what they had seen. She started walking towards me, and I stood up. When she got close enough for me to touch her, I grabbed her hands and held them.
"It's you" She smile at me and her smile made my heart melt.
"It's me, i'm Betty Cooper"
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Jughead Jones" She looked down at the floor and blushed. Before I knew what I was doing I lifted her head and up and placed my lips upon hers. It might've been to soon, but I couldn't hold back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back with just as much force. I pulled away, for air and felt breathless. Our foreheads rested on each other, and she was breathless as well.
"This might be too soon, but I think i've fallen in love with you, Betty Cooper"
"It's not too soon, because I think i've fallen in love with you too, Jughead Jones"
I smiled and she connected our lips in another kiss. This was definitely the start of something beautiful.