"Just leave"

Betty's POV:
Again. He did it again. He blew me off to go and hang out with this girl named Ally. Ever since Jughead transferred to SouthSide High, he and this girl named Ally keep hanging out. He tells me they are just friends, but I don't believe it. I hate saying it, but I think he might be cheating on me. We were supposed to go on a date tonight, but he blew me off saying that Ally needed help with homework and he offered to help her. I'm so tired of being someone he can use when he wants i'm so done. I slip on my white Vans and walk to his trailer. When I get there the curtains of his window are open and I look inside. I immediately feel sick, because when I look through, I see Ally and Jughead kissing. I look away and run home. I throw my shoes at the wall, and they bounce off with a thud. I sit on my bed and the tears finally start to fall. One by one tears stream down my face, and then it sobbing. Sobbing so hard that I can't even breathe. Sobbing so hard I forget everyone and everything. Life has been so rough the last couple months, and all I wanted was him to help me. I just wanted him to love me the way I love him. Apparently that's too much to ask for. I climb under the covers on my bed, and close my eyes. Drifting to sleep....

The next morning my alarm goes off, but I don't bother even getting up. I don't feel like going and I don't want to have to face people or life again. I just snuggle myself deeper into the blankets and close my eyes.
~time skip: 3 days later~
I haven't gone to school in three days. I haven't moved in three days. I haven't eaten in three days. I'm a mess. I have so many missed calls and texts from my friends and Jughead, but I ignore them and turn my phone off. I sighed and stood up out of bed. I walk into my bathroom to take a shower to clean off the dirt on my body. As I wash my hair, all the amazing memories I have with him come back. I want to stop seeing them but I can't. That's when I start to cry and can't stop.
After I dry off, and brush my hair i'm about to get back in bed, when I hear the doorbell. I shake my head and am about to ignore whoever is there, but the rings get more persistent so I reluctantly answer the door. When I open the door I regret it and slam the door shut on his face. He's standing on my porch. I have no idea what to do.
"Betts? Open the door"
"No"
"Betty open the door, cmon"
"No!"
"Betty! I'm going to break your door down, open the damn door" He shouts it this time.
I open the door and he stands there with a worried look on his face.
"Baby, why haven't you been at school? Veronica called me this morning and she was worried about you" He goes to put his hand on my cheek but I turn away and go stand in the living room. He takes that as a cue to follow me, and shuts the door behind him.
"You've been ignoring my messages"
I don't respond, just continue staring at the floor.
"Betty, talk to me. What's wrong?" I bring my head up and meet his gaze. I glare at him with all the fire in my soul.
"You know exactly what is wrong. How could?! How could you do that to me?! After everything we've been through!!!" I yell at him. He takes a step back, shocked at my words.
"What are you talking about?"
He is such a liar.
"I saw you, Jughead. I went to your trailer the other day after you cancelled on me yet again. Guess what I saw? You and that Ally girl kissing. What happened to 'Oh betty she's just a friend, don't worry I only love you.'" I mock him. He makes an O with his mouth, and his eyes go wide.
"Betty it's not what it looked like. She kissed me. I didn't kiss back, in fact I pushed her away from me and kicked her out of my house. You have to believe me!" He grabs my hands, but I let go.
"Just leave" I whisper.
"What?"
"Leave! Get! Out!" I scream. He takes a step back as if I've slapped him, and he nods his head and goes out the door. Before he does, he stops and looks at me.
"I didn't do it, Betty. I love you, it's always only been you. It's us forever and always"
He shuts the door, and I fall to the floor crying. Where did I go wrong?

Don't worry, there will be a part two coming up soon!