Different Part 2

Jughead's POV:

As soon as I heard the loud bang of the trailer door, I knew I had messed up. I meant none of the things that I said to her. I honestly have no idea why I said what I said. I was just so mad, because we lost 4 more serpents today to our rival gang, the Ghoulies at our serpent meeting. I hadn't meant to take it out on her, she was just there and I needed to get it out of my system. I love her so much, and I really need to fix things between us.

Betty's POV:

I ran right back to my house, and up to my bedroom. I collapsed on my bed in a fit of sobs. I don't understand how he could do this to me? I thought he loved me and would always be there for me. All I wanted was for someone to see me as more than the "perfect girl next door" and look at me for who I really am. Apparently, that's not possible and nobody will ever see me like that. I slowly get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom to take off my makeup that is now all over my face and smudged. I gingerly wash my face as more tears start to fall. Why does this hurt so bad? Why can't he love me? Am I really that hard to love? I put my hand over my mouth and to help muffle the sobs leaving my mouth. I go back to my room and sink onto the floor, crying. I stay laying on the floor, until I hear a knock come from my bedroom window. I look over and see Jughead standing on a ladder at my window. I roll my eyes and sigh and go over to open the window to let him in.

"Hey there Juliet," he whispered, "I didn't expect you to open the window that quickly and willingly." I just roll my eyes and look down at the ground.

"I knew you were going to get in one way or another."

He just nodded and took a deep breath. "Betty I'm so sorry. I swear to you that I did not mean anything that I said. I love you so much, and you are not at all a burden. I know that  we're different, but we work. That's what makes us, us. I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life, and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I will forever be apologizing for what happened tonight. I just had a really shitty night at the Wrm and I know that is no excuse. I'm so sorry and if you give me another chance I will never hurt you like this again." 

Once he finishes I lift my head up to look at him, and as his eyes roam over my face I see his eyes soften.  

"I don't want to be hurt like this again" I whispered to him. He lightly cups my face and I let him.

"I know. I know, baby. I promise you that I will never hurt you again. Let me show you how much I love you, and how I can see past your 'perfectness'." 

I smile a little bit and hold out my pinky. He chuckles softly and links our pinkies together. 

"I pinky promise" he tells me.

I lean up and kiss him passionately.

"I love you, Betty Cooper."

"And I love you, Jughead Jones"

Okay so this one kinda sucks:/