"Just Leave" Part 2

Betty's POV:
I hadn't left the house in almost a week. I refuse to eat anything, and I refuse to go to school. I just can't do it. I can't see him be happy with another girl, because even after everything I love him so much. My mom was at the register today, and left me alone in the house. I heard a loud knock come from the front door, but I didn't bother getting it. I don't have the energy. I heard feet walking up the steps, and then I heard my bedroom door open.
"B...." I turned and Veronica was stood there with a concerned look on her face. She came over and wrapped me up in her arms, and that's when I lost it. I was sobbing, and couldn't breathe.
"I miss him, V. I love him more than i've ever loved anyone or anything. I want him back, but he doesn't want me. That's what hurts more than anything else." I cried.
"I know, I know. I'm so sorry, but Betty you can't stay locked up in here. Why don't we go to Pop's and get something in your system okay?"
I nodded my head, and slowly got up out of bed. I put sweatpants on along with one of his S- shirts, and put my shoes on. Veronica grabbed my hand, and she drove us to Pop's in her Jeep.
When we got there, we walked inside and sat down in a booth at the very back of the room. Pop Tate came over to greet us and ask for our orders.
"Good afternoon, girls! What can I get for you?"
"Hey Pop, can we both just get our regulars please? Thank you" Veronica responder. I just placed my head on the table and sighed. I heard Pop walk away, and that's when I heard it. His voice. It was like all the stars aligned and the universe was okay, but then I remembered. He wasn't mine, and everything came crashing back down on me again. I lifted my head and saw him in a booth with some of his friends, but I only cared about one person in particular. Ally. She was say right beside him with her hand on his arm. He looked at her and pushed her hand off. He looked up and we made eye contact. That's when I got a good look at his face. He had dark purple bags under his eyes, and his eyes were rimmed red. He looked in pain. Just like I was.

Jughead's POV:
I looked at her. Her hair was down in waves to her shoulders, and her eyes were hollow and lost their sparkle that I loved so much. She was in one of my shirts and I could see her hands balled into fists. I audibly gasped, and immediately got up and walked over to her. I crouched down by her and she didn't stop me when I uncurled her fists and laced them with mine. I looked over, and Veronica was staring at us. I gave her a look, and she glared at me but got up anyway.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. If you need anything come get me." She said to Betty who just nodded in response. I got up from the floor and slid in the seat across from her. I played with her fingers nervously until she pulled her hand away from mine.
"What do you want, Jughead?" she said coldly. I winced and sat up straight. I looked in her beautiful emerald green eyes, and sighed.
"Betty, I'm so sorry. You have to believe me when I say I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away from me as soon as our lips touched. I don't love her, hell I don't even like her. I love you and only you. You are my then, you're my now, and you're my forever. I will do anything to prove that to you if you let me." Tears slipped out of my eyes and hers.
"You really hurt me, Jug. I thought you didn't love me." She started to sob really hard. I wasted no time in going on her side and wrapping my arms around her.
"I know, love. I'm so sorry, but I love you. Please please please forgive me" I pleaded with her. She looked up at me, and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. We pulled away and rested our heads together.
"Okay" She whispered. I stood up and swung her around listening to her giggle. I set her down and kissed her softly. We pulled apart when we heard a squealing sound. Veronica was jumping up and down and screaming.
"Yay!! They're back!! I've got to call Kevin" She scurried away with her phone in hand. I turned back to Betty and nuzzled our noses.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
We are forever.