Different

This one is angst

Betty's POV:

I had come over to Jughead's house hoping to have a nice night together, but boy was I wrong. I was sat on his couch waiting for him to come home from a serpent meeting. I was watching FRIENDS on Netflix when the door to his trailer slammed open. I jumped at the loud sound, and immediately stood up from the couch. Jughead came through the door with an angry look on his face. He threw his car keys onto the table and aggressively sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. He sighed heavily and ran his hands through his hair. I slowly approached him and tentatively put my hand on his back. He flinched at the touch and pushed my hand away.

"Jug are you okay? What happened?" I asked softly. He glared at me and stayed sat in the chair.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it" He grumbled.

"Something is clearly wrong. Just tell me"

I put my hands on his face which was clearly a mistake because that's when he snapped. He stood up from the chair and got right up in my face.

"I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT!" He roared at me.

"Jughead let me help you. I know what it's like to be in pain. Let me be there for you" I told him.

He just rolled his eyes and scoffed at me. "Really? Talk to you about it? It's not like you can relate anyways. YOU ARE PERFECT! YOU HAVE THE PERFECT FAMILY AND THE PERFECT GODDAMN LIFE! IM SO DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR SHIT! YOU'RE DRAGGING ME DOWN AND I DON'T WANT YOUR SHIT! WE ARE TOO DIFFERENT! WE NEVER WILL BE THE SAME!" He screamed and screamed. All I did was stand there and let tears fall down my face and plop onto the floor. When he stopped yelling all that could be heard was his heavy breathing and my ragged breaths. I looked up into his eyes, and when he saw my tears regret and guilt filled his eyes.

"I can't believe you. I told you everything about my life. I trusted you. I loved you, and this is what I get in return? Yelled at for something I didn't even do? You're right we are different, but that's what makes us work, or at least I thought so."

"Betty I-" I cut him off.

"If I knew that was how you felt I would've left sooner" I whispered. Then in a flash I was out the door. Running into the dark, starry night.