"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"

Betty's POV:
Shit. That's how I feel right now. I feel like shit. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, nausea, headache, and a fever raging all the way to 102. The flu is going around right now, and just my luck to catch it. I rest my forehead on my hand, while my elbows rest on the kitchen counter. My raven haired prince is still upstairs sleeping and I didn't want to disturb him, so I left the bedroom. The tea kettle hisses making me flinch at the loudness. Just as I expected, I hear footsteps patter down the stairs while i'm pouring the tea I made for myself. I feel his arms loosely wrap around my waist and he lays his head in my neck and kisses it lightly. I turn around to look at him and his eyes go wide.
"Woah, babe you don't look too good. Are you feeling alright?"
I roll my eyes at his comment. "Wow thanks Jug, such a nice comment to brighten up my morning."
"I didn't mean it that way, you always look beautiful to me, but your eyes are all puffy and your face is bright red." He brings his hand up to my forehead and his lips part.
"Baby, you have a fever. You need to go lie down." I lightly push him away and start to walk to the table.
"No, I feel fine"
"That's BS Betty. Now i'm not going to say it again, go upstairs and get in bed." He looks at me sternly and his face softens when he sees me start to tear up. He drops to his knees and kneels in front of me. He rubs his hands up and down my thighs and presses kisses to my knuckles.
"What's wrong sweetheart?"
"I just don't feel good, and my throat hurts, and i'm nauseous, and i'm sleepy, and I just don't feel good!" I wail. He pulls me up and wraps my legs around his torso, and begins to carry me up the stairs. I make no move to protest when he lays me in my bed.
"Now, you stay here. I'm gonna go make some breakfast. I love you." He kisses my forehead lightly and I mutter an I love you back, before drifting off into a deep sleep.

A few hours later, I wake up to someone pressing feathery kisses all over my face. I squirm around and open my eyes. The face of my handsome boyfriend comes into view and I smile up at him.
"Hey" I whisper. I stretch my hands above my head and close my eyes again.
"Love, you have to get up now. You've been sleeping for 4 hours. If you sleep any longer you won't be able to sleep tonight." I open my eyes again and stick my bottom lip out in a pout. Jughead chuckles and kisses my lips.
"I ran a bath for you. So why don't you go get undressed and get in the bath, okay?" I nod and sleepily sit up. I slump to the bathroom and strip down out of my clothes. I step into the hot water and sink all the way down into it. I hear the bathroom door open and I look over to see Jug coming into the bathroom. He sits down on the floor behind me and starts to wash my hair.
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
The feeling of his hands running through my hair makes me sigh with contentment. The rest of the time we spend it talking softly about anything and everything. When it's time for me to get out, I dress into some sweatpants and one of Jug's sweatshirts. I giggle when he picks me up bridal style and lays me down in my bed. He lays down next to me and I snuggle against his side.
"How are you feeling?" He asks me in concern.
"I feel a lot better. Thank you for taking care of me"
"Of course. This is all I want to do for the rest of my life." I lift my head up and smile at him.
"I love you so much," I say lovingly. He's so freaking perfect it's crazy.
"I love you more" He whispers.