SYNOPSIS

"All I wanted was a simple life and a happy family. Was it too much to ask for?"

"It wasn't Eunjae. It's just that sometimes the simplest dreams are the hardest to achieve."

•√•

She lived quite a happy life until one day a tragedy happened leaving her lifeless because the ones who gave her life were no more.

Thinking that nothing more could go wrong, she was adopted by Mr and Mrs Kim and was left to live with their sons.

How will her life change after meeting the 7 boys who have no soft spot for anyone else in the world except each other. Will Eunjae be able to melt their cold hearts or will she continue to cry and spend sleepless nights?

What will happen when the real monsters of her life meet her once again? The tragedies that follow will either break or fix the broken angels.

•√•

✔ The book is completely a work of FICTION and it's relation to any real life event is just a COINCIDENCE.

✔ I DONOT ship any of the idols and I respect my boundaries as a fan.

✔ The storyline and the book cover are completely mine and I won't tolerate anyone to steal it off and then state that you were inspired by it.

✔ You as a reader hold all rights to express your constructive criticism on the story but it won't be tolerated once it changes to hate and rudeness.

✔ The story at the start might be cringe and sound immature, considering how I was new a amateur AU writer, but it gets better as the chapters pass.

✔ Each and every character in this book holds a special place in my heart as they are my own creations and I hope they'll receive as much love as the main leads.

✔ The book contains mentions of DEPRESSION, SUICIDE, SELF HARM and VIOLENCE. If you find them uncomfortable or triggering then do not proceed to read.

You have been warned!

•√•