Chapter 33 : Truth Untold

Listening to The Truth Untold during the whole chapter is highly recommended.
And Don't forget to comment Swirlies, it makes me believe that you're enjoying the story❤
______________________________________________________

•9 June 2021•

Entering the room, the boys were greeted by your dazed out figure. Your cocoa eyes were busy staring far off somewhere through the small window in the room and your dark golden brown locks were slightly and delicately swaying with every stroke of breeze that would hit your skin. Deep in thinking, you didn't realize when someone gently took a hold of your hand, and the sudden contact caused you to flinch and retreat your hand from the warm hold looking straight at the blue haired boy.

"Hey hey! It's just me." Yoongi, who now took a seat beside you, said gently rubbing soothing circles at the back of your hand. Not wanting to indulge in any conversation, you once again turned your face away from the door where other members are standing towards the window. It was complete silence, the only sound in the room being the regular beepings of the machines attached to your body to check your vitals and heart rate.

They all have been trying to talk to you since last two days but everytime you'll either pretend to sleep or ask the nurse to send them out. However, today none of your tatics worked which brought you here, ready to be questioned by them.

"Eunjae, what happened hmm? You know you can tell me anything right?" You again heard the lipsy voice of Yoongi but ignored it, too tired and caught up in emotions to explain them everything.

This isn't easy, to open up to them suddenly, not knowing how they'll react. You need to be emotionally stable to show them the stains, the darkness of your life, but they weren't too happy with your silence to their answers.

"EUNJAE WE-" You recognized the loud and deep baritone as that of Taehyung. He was completely loosing his cool out of frustration but there's no way he'll snap at you, he promised to control himself. So running his long fingers through his chocolate locks, he let out a long sigh and spoke once again, voice much more soft and warm. "We care for you, we need you to tell us what happened."

"You do?" Scoffing, you asked curiously, snapping your head at him and meeting his nut brown eyes. "You seriously have guts to say that you care for me after all that you guys did to me? He's back and I'm still not strong enough because you all broke me once again, because you guys pushed me into the same darkness which took a whole damn year to come out of." You said, voice weak yet husky, indicating that you're holding in your tears, the tears that you have been hiding all these years. "Leave. Right now." And once again you gave all your attention to the sky painted with blue and white hues.

"E-eunjae... I thought we talked ut all out at the roof–"

"NO WE DIDN'T! How can you expect me to forgive you all so easily Taehyung? You do realise what you have made me go through, right?"

"Eunj–"

"PLEASE! please leave."

They didn't dare to protest against your words because deep down somewhere they knew they were at fault. They knew it since so long but heck! Their ego was too high to accept that they were actually hurting you to the extend that you're breaking. If not anyone then Yoongi knew it too well cause he saw you being vulnerable but yet he failed to protect, to shield as a brother you needed.

Without saying anything else the boys silently made their way out of your room, each one of them giving you a last glance with the feeling of guilt making their hearts heavy.