Chapter 7 : Unsual Actions

•13 July 2021•

You weren't in favor to get out of the protective hug you were in right now, but maybe Yoongi had other plans. As soon as he heard your whimpers die down, he pulled away and looked at you with the same blank eyes. The warmth amd and care they held a few minutes ago completely vanished. Watching him in this state you gulped a lump that formed in your throat, while your breathe was still shaky due to previous events of running and crying.

"You have alot of explaining to do once we reach back Eunjae."

You walked back following his lead, your head still hung low and your mind recalling all the instances that happened in the park. This didn't help but made your eyes glossy once again. You can't imagine what would have happened if Yoongi hadn't arrived earlier, if your legs would gave given up in midway or if you wouldn't have gathered the courage to kick the snake tattooed man.

After what felt like miles of walk you made your way into their house, with hair still messy, your left wrist badly bruised and your eyes maybe looking like that of witches after all the crying in the afternoon as well as after the incident. Clearly it wasn't one of those good days in your life, rather it was filled with shedding tears every few hours and meeting most unexpected people. You don't want to face anyone else right now or better say you don't have guts to.

Stepping into the house you were met by chaotic voices but none of them concerning you. As expected, why would they care that you were gone since afternoon. You can see Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook playing with their e-games in the living room, Hoseok and Namjoon on the couch discussing something and Jin setting the dining table, maybe for dinner.

Not gonna lie, you were craving for a good meal - first because you literally didn't have anything since morning and second because today's day was filled with physical exercises - but again, having a meal with them isn't the best option right now. So you silently started heading upstairs to your room which Mrs Kim alloted you before she left. But the voice that echoed in the hall made you stop on your tracks.

"Not before explaining Eunjae." Yoongi's words caught the attention of Jin who was now walking towards the stairs where you were standing.

"Please Yoongi, not now." You said almost lifeless, having no energy to fight back. And you started ascending the flight of stairs that led to first floor.

"Eunjae! Don't behave like a kid." His demanding voice made you stop on your tracks, not daring to take another step. All this chaos caught attention of other members who now started to surround the area around the stairs.

"Yoongi, what's going on? Where was she?" Jin asked with a tone which held curiosity either about your whereabouts or about Yoongi's behavior.

"I don't know hyung, I found her on my way to the park. I think she was..." He let out a loud stressed sigh and ran his hand through his hair before turning to you. "You need to learn some rules Eunjae and explain what happened. There's no way you can do whatever you want, especially when you're with us now." And with this he unknowingly took your bruised wrist, making you hiss due to the sudden pain, and dragged you towards the living, the others following you behind.

"Now you better explain what happened Eunjae. And don't you dare lie." He uttered making you much more nervous than before. Why was he so keen on hearing in words when he very well knew what must have happened.

But you stayed silent, not wanting to recall all those haunting scenes once again, cause you knew you would break down. But it didn't help, all those incidents, his touch, his words came back to your mind making your breathes heavy and eyes stinging due to tears once again.

"You need to answer us when we ask you something Eunjae." Namjoon spoke up in a stern and low voice gaining your attention. By this time they all must have noticed the condition you were in, especially your eyes and hair, so it was obvious that they were curious about what made you look like this.

"Namjoon-ssi can we talk about it later." You managed to respond him between your anxious state. Not like you didn't want to tell them but you needed some time to yourself understand what happened, you needed some time to form proper words and moreover you needed space.

"If you're asked to talk now that means you have to talk now." Jimin hissed, his voice turning louder.

"Can someone explain what all is happening here? Eunjae did something happen?" Hoseok looked towards you with his black strands of hair perfectly gelled and eyes demanding for answers.

"I-I just went to the park but I didn't realize when the time passed and it was already 8. So I decided to head back but there were... " You took a deep breathe, gaining your composure before explaining to them what happened.

"The park was all empty and d-dark..." You tried to continue, however all that came out were whimpers. Your increased breathes already made it difficult for you to speak but now with your vocal cord almost gone it was impossible to utter another word. Your miserable condition was clearly visible but maybe the 7 men decided to ignore it because none of them tried to comfort you.

"Eunjae... It's fine just go to your room."

"She won't go before explaining Hoseok hyung. And for God's sake Eunjae stop acting." Taehyung said harshly grabbing your shoulders. But you weren't going to handle his non-sensical behavior anymore, so your jerked off his hands with all the strength left in your body.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!" You shouted back at him making him startled at your sudden change in actions. "If it is something i can't continue then it means it has a deep affect on me. And you aren't this dumb to not realise what must have happened. You just want to satisfy your curiosity. Just leave me alone." You said and walked off, desperately wanting to be alone.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DISRESPECT US AND LEAVE EUNJAE." You can hear Jungkook yell, but you couldn't care more.

You just wanted to be away from the world for now.

____________________________________________________________

Passing through the corridors you reached your room, slammed it behind your back and looked around the room. It was painted with grey and pink contrast, with some pink pastel curtain falling on the window which showed a spectacular view of the sky. It wasn't a populated area, just a few houses here and there. Your bed was placed in the centre of the room with the study table in front of it. It was so much bigger that the room you used to have in the orphanage. Beside the study table was your closet which was probably filled with dresses because that's what Mrs Kim told you.

Sliding down, with your back against the door, you started crying once again. Crying for why is your life in such a mess, crying for why can't you be happy, crying for the tragedies happening in your life one after another, crying for why can't they care for you. You thought your life will change after getting a new family but its still the same old shit. Only if you had the power to restart everything. You closed your eyes to let the tears fall freely and without you knowing you fell into your slumber.

"Try and understand them Eunjae. They have scars you need to heal"

å

Wow, I becoming more regular at my updates, ain't I?

Your Overtalented Author
~AV

14/02/2021