Chapter 12 : Blood Punch

•29 May 2021•

Standing in this dark room, you were surrounded by 3 guys who wore their deadly expression.

FLASHBACK

As soon as you mentioned their sister in the class, Jungkook dragged you out of the class pulling you along with him even after your repeated struggles.

"Jungkook, leave my hand. It's hurting." You pleaded once again, but your words had no affect on him. He kept dragging you above the stairs and pushed you into a dark room at the corner of the corridor which you asssumed to be the store room.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING DOWN THERE" He pushed you to the wall and trapped you between his arms. The darkness was making it difficult to make out his facial expression but from his voice it was clear that he was dead angry.

"The same thing that you did. If you can bring up the death of my parents then I can bring up the topic about your sister too." I deadpanned while trying to push his arms with all your strength.

"Who the hell told you about her?" He asked through his gritted teeth making you realize your mistake. Shit! Jin clearly warned you about not bringing up the topic of their sister or the conversation you both shared that night in front of anyone.

He asked you to help him to make these guys open up their heart but here you just triggered their devils by talking about their sister. 'Are you serious Eunjae? Can't you do even a single thing correctly?' Your inner self scolded you but you knew that you can't turn back this mistake now.

"What happened Kook? Why would you call us in the middle of our class." A new voice, which you recognised as Jimin's said entering the room with Taehyung following him at the back. Your eyes had already adjusted to the darkness making it easier for you to look in the dark.

FLASHBACK ENDS

So here you were standing in the room with your three adoptive-brothers surrounding you with their deadly gaze and waiting for you to explain on how you got to know about their sister.

"SPEAK UP FOR GOD'S SAKE" Jimin said punching the wall with all his force making his knuckles bleed due to the impact.

"YAH! Stop hurting yourself." You said holding his hand and looking for any major injuries but he just pushed you away.

"Don't act like you care about us. DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS." He yelled making you flinch as a few tears strolled down your cheeks.

"I do care for you. I'm not acting. You all are my brothers" You said is a slow voice while sniffling. "I want you all to stop behaving rudely with me and show me your care. I know you all have changed since your sister left but -"

"SHE IS NOT OUR SISTER. THAT BITCH CAN NEVER BE OUR SISTER."

"KIM TAEHYUNG! Mind what you're saying. If hyungs get to know the words you're using for her then it won't bring you any good." Jimin said pointing his forefinger towards Taehyung. "And you." He faced you, his finger now in your direction. "Just fucking spill who told you about our past. The more you remain silent, the more I'll keep punching the wall."

As he said that, he once again started landing his fists over the cemented wall with all his force.

You widened your eyes at his behavior. "P-please stop. I beg you. Please stop" You said holding him from his waist and pulling his body away from the wall but he didn't listen. "Stop hurting yourself because of me. Please."

"Hyung. Stop it now." Jungkook said joining your pleadings but that stubborn boy was not ready to listen.

"Eunjae. Are you mad or what? Can't you see how much he's bleeding? Just tell the name for god's sake." Taehyung pulled you from your shoulders and made you face him. "Spill. It."

You can't. You promised Jin not to utter a single word about your conversation with him. You turned your head slightly to look over Jimin as more cries left your mouth. His hand was bleeding and you're sure by now he must have broken bones of some of his fingers. Closing your eyes, you looked down as tears kept streaming down your face.

All you can hear in the room were Jimin's deep breathes, Jungkook's pleadings and your cries. You can't hurt them. If they don't care about you then it doesn't mean that you don't care too. You had already accepted them as your brothers and you'll do anything to save them from falling into the darkness. You can't let them hurt themselves because of you.

As you were still struggling wether to tell them the name or not, Jungkook's loud yell brought you back into the reality. Jimin was on the ground, barely conscious while Jungkook was crouched beside him. Looking at the condition Taehyung too rushed towards his brothers.

"Jimin!" The words unconsciously left your mouth as whispers as you too rushed towards the boy who was on his knees, still punching the wall and trying hard to keep himself conscious, while Jungkook's face was showing worry with his eyes glossy.

Sitting on your knees, you now held Jimin's hands into yours to which he only growled and pushed you, making your back come in harsh contact with the floor.

"Don't stop me." He managed to speak up between his heavy breathes. His weak voice only made your heart clench more from pain and guilt.

But you won't stop. Once again lifting yourself from the ground you crouched next to Jimin hugging him from his waist. "Jimin! Please stop." You said while crying.

Crying? Its been so long since he heard a girl crying for him, pleading him not to hurt his own self. All the girls calling his name had that flirty and sensual tone which he hated the most. But yours was different. It felt so loving, so caring. Hearing his name tagged with your cries, his body calmed a bit down

"Not until you tell the name" This time his voice was soft as he gently detached his body from yours, breaking the hug.

Looking at him through your bambi eyes which were filled with tears, you finally decided to tell them. You can't let him fall unconscious due to repeated punching.

"J-Jin" Your words made the boys shocked as they looked at each other communicating through their eyes. No way in the hell their brother can betray them. They promised not to reveal their past to anyone. They decided to never talk about their so called sister and slowly make everyone forget that she ever existed.

"What do think huh? You'll keep on spitting non-sense and we'll believe you?" Jungkook said breaking the silence.

"You wouldn't have asked me if you were not going to believe me in the first place." You mumbled and stood up, pulling Jimin by his arm and making him stand too.

"I'll take Jimin to the infirmary. You both can think about wether you want to believe me or not." And you pulled Jimin, who was too lost in his thoughts, along with you towards the door.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need your help." He said in a weak voice taking his arm out of your hold which made you stop on your tracks and turn your face to look at him.

Letting out a sigh, you once again got a hold of his left hand and looked directly into his eyes.

"And I can take care of my brother too. Don't dare to protest"

å

Hey Swirlies,
What do you guys think about the story? I'll really be happy if you'd leave ur precious comments.

VOTE! COMMENT! LOVE;

Your Overtalented Author
~AV

11/03/21