Chapter 25 : A Disappointment

Not me giving an early update after seeing you all at the verge of curiosity. Your Author is soft and sensitive!

•√•

•4 June 2021•

"Now I get it why your sister left you all. She must have been tired of living with monsters like you"

"EUNJAE!" Yoongi's loud threatening growl echoed through your ears but you didn't care. Now matter how intimidating they sound right now, you were too out of your mind to consider the consequences.

"Why Yoongi-sii? Why didn't you call out for him when he did the same thing as me? He too disrepected my parents. He made fun out of the death of my parents for God's sake...Why is it always me?" You mumbled feeling as if your voice is fading away from your throat.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ME! BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HIS SISTER!"

"THEN WHY CAN'T I BE? WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN FOR ONCE? WHY DO WE ALWAYS FIGHT?" You agitated again, feeling blood boiling inside you. You were suddenly feeling caged, out of breathe, trapped.

Trapped in this life where no one is yours, where you're nothing to anyone present around you. A world which likes to make fun of your weakness, your pain. A world which enjoys watching you in a state of helplessness. You felt trapped in this house knowing you'll never be able to call it your home.

"Because I hate you. I hate you for coming into our lives out of nowhere and destroy everything. You made us fight. Your presence made me say things I should never have to Jin hyung. You are the reason Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung still have this damn cold war going between them... " He ranted on with the only intention to hurt you, to break you apart. He wanted you be weak against him.

"Taehyung let's go back to the room. It's enough now." Hoseok's worried voice chimed in pulling Taehyung away from you. He knew Taehyung can easily lose the control over his words when he's angry. He knew that Taehyung would say things he should never dare to, things he don't even mean and that's why he wanted to take the growing devil away from you, but the latter didn't bulge even a bit.

"No hyung. She should know the problems she has caused within this family, between us." He retorted. The anger in his eyes was visible, the monster was visible.

"I didn't come here myself. I never asked your parents to come and make me a part of your family. I was brought here, I was adopted." You reminded, your voice low and blue.

"Yes! That's it. You were adopted because you're alive. Why the hell didn't you die with your parents too? Why the hell didn't you save your parents when you had a chance? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD WHO RAN AWAY LEAVING THEM TO DIE ON STREETS."

The next thing that was heard in the room was the sound of your palm meeting his taned coloured skin, making Taehyung's face turn at the opposite direction. His whole body felt numb with just a stinging sensation on his right cheek.

"I'M NOT A COWARD! I HAVE STRUGGLED MUCH MORE THAN YOU ALL COULD EVER!" You snapped at him, losing all the control over your emotions you were trying so hard to suppress. "I would have saved them if I could. I regret running away till date but me being there wouldn't have helped either. You have no right to judge me when you don't know what really happened, when you don't know the dark side of my life. You don't know how much I want to kill myself every single day, how much I want to kill myself right now." By now you were breathing heavily, your lungs struggling to provide the required oxygen and as a result your vision because hazy. You felt your heart being clenched as you struggled to keep your body steady and not fall.