Chapter 44 : Bruised Up

•12 July 2021•

"The fuck?" A shocked Jimin eyed you and Jungkook as he opened the door, eyes wide and mouth agape. From his attire, that included an oversized hoodie and beige shorts, and the packet of snacks he was holding it was obvious that he was spending his day off by watching random shows.

He stepped in front of you and inspected your bruised face with his fingers but quickly pulled his hand back after you winced at his touch.

"Who the hell did this? I'm going to kill that sick head." He gritted through his teeth, his palms clenching into a fist.

Taking you to the couch he gently made you sit and then rushed back to fetch the first aid kit. Coming back he was quick to clean the wounds at your hands, ignoring your protests to stop it as the antiseptic lotion was only adding up to the pain. He shifted his attention to your badly bruised elbows and started cleaning the dried up blood around it when you let out a loud yell.

"AHHHH OUCH!"

"Keep it low Eunjae! You're making it sound like I'm the one who's beating you up."

"But it hurts-"

"It'll hurt more after getting infected so quit with your tantrums."

"OH FUCK!" You yelled out the profanity once he proceeded applying the antiseptic on the wound.

"Language Eunjae! Thank your luck that Jin hyung isn't here right now."

"Not like- ouch" You hissed feeling the pain again. "Not like I'm using such words first time."

"Using them in fights and arguments vs using them without any reason are two completely different things. Now zip up that mouth of yours and let me clean this mess up."

And he resumed to put on the antiseptic and clean up your wounds all while you were crying and screaming due to the stinging pain, frowning at him for being so inconsiderate. But it was until you felt your left hand being squeezed as if telling you it's fine. Facing your left you saw Jungkook whose doe eyes  were focused on the wounds that were being treated. You observed how he would scrunch his face everytime Jimin would touch your wound.

"Chim I– Oh my God! Eunjae what the hell?" You heard Taehyung and within a matter of seconds he was crouched down in front of you, inspecting all your wounds with worried eyes. "Who did this?" He looked at you, his eyes holding nothing but worry. Before you could answer his face lit up as if he found the answer to his question and he turned towards Jungkook.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL SO YOU DID THIS? HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" He bursted up at the boy who was caught off guard by the sudden accusations.

"Hyung it was–"

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN!"

"But it wasn't me–"

"STOP LYING!"

"But I'm–"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK!"

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH" This time the loud voice came from the stairs, where stood a furious Yoongi. He still had his pjs on and his hair were disheaved. The droopiness of his eyes and the rusky voice confirmed that he was woken from his deep slumber by the voices of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Through the corner of your eyes you saw Taehyung gulp and the scene would have made you laugh if it wasn't for Jimin who pressed your wound a little too hard. You screamed out again causing all of their attention to fall back on you.

A single tear slid down you eyes which were now tightly shut and this made Jimin go into another panic mode.

"Oh my god! I'm- I'm sorry Eunjae. I–"