Chapter 42 : Dreams

•11 July 2021•

"And he literally crashed the car into the wall. I mean how could someone be such an idiot to put the car on first gear and lift his damn foot from the breaks."

"Can someone please turn off this radio? It's so damn annoying." Taehyung said as he buried his head into the cushions kept on the couch, the action making Jimin to burst into laughter.

"Goodness I haven't seen him this much annoyed in my life ever. I want you to visit here everyday Hyunji."

"Well at least she'll come here for another one week for the project. Have as much fun as you want Jimin." Sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of the centre table you passed Jimin a grin.

The four of you were in the living room at the first floor, the ground one being occupied by Hoseok and Jin, and gathering the information about the project. You were shocked to find out that Jimin and Taehyung had same majors as but it soon turned into happiness when Jimin offered a hand to help while his lips turned into a smile, the action causing the wrinkles to appear at sides if his eyes.

Though Taehyung wasn't much keen on the idea of helping the loudspeaker, as he named Hyunji, but with you showing you puppy eyes he agreed. Today marked the third day of you and Hyunji working on your projects but thanks to your seniors that your pace and progress was pretty impressive.

"If I hear her anymore I'll go deaf for sure. How much more loud could she be."

"Eunjae if your brother spits out another word that's directed towards me then I'll smash my heels right into his eyes."

"Oh really? Show me what you got Ms innocent loudspeaker." The chocolate haired boy said, his signature smirk playing on his lips and provoking Hyunji.

Even before anyone present in the room could get time to process what's about to happen, Hyunji picked her heels that were kept at a slight distance from her and hovered above Taehyung, smacking the blunt front oh the heels right onto his face. Taehyung let out a loud grunt, clearly shocked and annoyed at her behavior. After giving a tight pinch on his biceps, which didn't fail to impress her, she retrieved back.

"SHE'S A PSYCHO. GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL HER." And with that he ran after the girl who was laughing out loud, proud of what she did to him.

"Guess we'll have to put a hold on our project cause we have some babies to handle." Jimin said making you chuckle. Nodding you shut down you laptop and packed all your stuff, him helping you along with it. "I never thought you to take same majors as me."

"Why so?"

"Well I thought you'd be into becoming an idol or actor and something. I mean Mom and Dad told us about why you caught their attention and you have all qualifications to become an idol." He said while his focus was on the sprawled out markers and pencils on the table.

You shifted your gaze to him, observing how charming his side profile was. His silver locks were smoothly parted from the center, his hair falling perfectly on both sides. You observed the light freckles that were residing right below his eyes on his slightly pale skin and you admitted that they were only enhancing his beauty.

With a sad smile that tucked on your lips you joined him to pack the different coloured markers. "Well it was once my dream. I even gave audition at a company and got selected. But that's all in the past, I have changed and so has life."

He stopped his movements, his body lacking any action as he turned to look at you with soft eyes. "Eunjae that's... Why would you give up such a chance and that too when it was your dream?"