Chapter 32 : Devils Return

||SURPRISE DOUBLE UPDATE! BOOM BOOM BOOM. Make sure you have read Chapter 31 : Open Book before proceeding||

•7 June 2021•

It was once the boys were free from their crying session that they noticed the absence of someone in the room.

"Where's Eunaje? I haven't seen her since the morning." Hoseok voiced out, facial expressions showing complete concern. The site of you almost standing in front of them the other day was still bothering him and it took all of his to prevent asking Yoongi what all that was about.

"She was with at the rooftop, we even came here together. I don't know where she went." Taehyung said, confused at where you disappeared suddenly. He clearly asked you to follow him inside and now that you were absent he couldn't help but worry too. However, his words caused others to be concerned about two completely different things.

"Wait wait wait! You were with Eunaje? Hold up, prioritizing my concerns. What the hell were you doing at the rooftop!?" Jimin anxiously asked, already knowing the reason for the chocolate haired boy going to the rooftop. "Did you seriously thought about it again?"

"I-I was...."

The stammer and trembling of Taehyung's eyeballs raged Jimin much more, causing his last string of patience to snap. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG? HOW COULD YOU?"

"I'm sorry... My mind wasn't in my control Jimin-ah. But I swear I didn't do anything stupid this time, I was about to but... " Looking at the frightened expressions of his brothers, he quickly spoke up. "But Eunjae came at the right time. She must be outside. I'll bring her inside cause I guess we all have somethings we need to apologize for."

"You're right. Especially you three" Yoongi said pointing his fingers to the three maknaes present in the room and then turning towards the man who had his freshly dyed ash brown hair falling over his forehead, passing him a glare. "You have some things you need to apologize for too Namjoon cause I swear you won't like it once you get to know what your actions have made her go through" He deadpanned, something Yoongi is an expert at.

The look in the older's eyes caused Namjoon to shrink himself, feeling more and more intimidated by Yoongi as each second passed. "I will... I'll even reflect on my actions hyung. Please stop giving those stares." He said voice so tiny that Jimin, even after trying his best to suppress, laughed out. But he was soon to shut his mouth once he received the same glare from Yoongi.

Shutting his laughs the silver haired once again turned towards Jungkook but his happy expression dropped once he noticed the still dazed out boy. "Kook? What happened?" He inquired, concerned if the younger is in pain or if he needs to call the doctor.

"Why are you all turning soft towards the her? She is here to break us Hyung. Don't fall for her... Please!"

The fear in Jungkook's eyes was not gone unseen by the members and they knew his concern was genuine. Their past has made them difficult to trust others, let out their feelings in front of outsiders. But what they were sure about was that you out of everyone are the only one who'll help them fix the broken forms.

"Trust us Kook, if anyone here should have trust issues then it should be her after what we all have done. She's isn't the same and I'm sure you'll witness it soon too." Taehyung said, offering the youngest an assuring smile.

"Me and Yoongi hyung are going to buy the lunch, we'll send her in here too. " Jimin said as he proceeded to pull the grumpy boy, who was least interested in leaving his seat, out of the room and into the hall. However the site in front of them was what none of them two were expecting to witness.