Chapter 16 : Accusations

•31 May 2021•

You entered the house, completely unaware of what's going to happen next. All that your mind replayed was that Yoongi wants to have a talk with you. What are you gonna say him? You suffer from depression? But why? There are so many reasons that you can't even count them on your fingers now. Which one will you tell him?

"Ohh look! Someone is back after playing with some boys. How much did you earn today? Was it fun? Your legs must be hurting or are they used to it now?" You were brought out of your thoughts with this deep and harsh voice, making your hands clutch into fists, anger pounding into you.

'Not again. I don't wanna deal with them this soon' you thought. You were caught up so much today that you completely forgot you have 6 other devils to deal with too who were out the whole day today. The elders were at their respective jobs, Taehyung and Jimin at the doctor and Jungkook went to play his football match.

"Tell us Eunjae! Were they good at bed, huh?" Taehyung spoke up again, making you snap your head towards his direction. You eyes were blood shot red as all the memories from the park were once again triggering in your mind. They love degrading women, don't they?

Jin was quick to notice your actions and sensing that the words by Taehyung are only worsening your traumatic experience he decided to speak up. Afterall he was the only one who knows what happened in the park.

"ENOUGH TAE! It isn't a time to joke around. Stop speaking gibberish." He said voice a little louder than usual.

"Oh hyung. Bold of you to think he'll joke around with her. He's clearly stating the facts and exposing her truth. You all can't be caring about her, right? I'm telling you she'll turn out to be a slut too, with this fake innocent mask and-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIM JUNGKOOK" This time you flinched when Yoongi's yell echoed through the whole mansion.

You can clearly see boy's shocked expression at the way Yoongi behaved but maybe the maknaes weren't having it They were not ready to accept the fact that rather than supporting his long time brothers, Yoongi is supporting you.

"You all can't be supporting her." Jimin's mumble was heard as he left the hall, going upstairs into his room.

"Now may I ask where you were at this hour Ms Eunjae? This isn't a time a decent girl returns home." Jin asked turning towards you with a stern expression plastered on his face. One thing you know about him was that he can't accept his rules being broken.

"Hyung-"

"I-I went to have some ice-cream. I'm sorry it won't happen again." You said cutting off Yoongi who gave you a questionable expression.

You can't let him tell others that he took you out for an ice-cream. That would be so suspicious and you were clearly not in favor of telling everyone why he took you out. You weren't even sure how to explain it all to Yoongi and telling it to other members including the maknae line was a big no no.

"This is not the first time young lady. I'm afraid you won't be able to leave the house this full week unless it's for your college." You nodded at your punishment which Hoseok just announced as he went towards his room too.

But you were still standing there with Jin right in front of you, Yoongi besides you, Taehyung and Jungkook to your far left and Namjoon on the couch, not facing you. You were just analyzing what happened. Do they really think this low of you? Slut? Wow! A new addition to your nicknames it was.

"That's what you want, right? Breaking us apart, creating flights among us so that you can easily get what you want. But let me tell you, whatever you try, I won't let you succeed." You heard Jungkook's voice who was still standing there, while leaning on the couch. It's now that you realised it was only you and him here.