Chapter 34 : Sufferings

•9 June 2021•

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER? I'LL KILL YOU FOR MAKING HER END UP ON THAT SICK BED!" The boy who just punched Jimin yelled, his voice nothing but anger and hate.

Gathering his senses, Jimin, who was still on the floor, wiped the blood that managed to ooz out from the corner of his lips and raised his head to meet the bastard who raised a hand at him. There, in front of him stood a walnut haired boy, his eyes blood shot with anger throwing daggers at former's direction. He was quick to recognize the new boy, the one who was hugging you the other day. Huening Kai, son of Seoul's one of the top rising companies.

Scoffing at the boy, Jimin ran a hand through his silver locks and gave the boy a mocking look. The action caused the blood to boil inside Kai and he wasted no time in hovering above Jimin, landing punched on his once smooth skin repeatedly. "How dare you all hurt her... " He said through his gritted teeth, completely ignoring the hisses of the older boy under him.

Jimin was an expert in close combat, a course he specialized ever since he was a middle school student. In any other circumstances he would waste no time to tackle down the attacker and suck the life out of him, punch till the later isn't unconscious but today was different. He was too emotionally and mentally exhausted to process what's happening and the fatigue after being in hospital for past five days wasn't helping too.

"Jimin-ah..." Came out the worried voice of Taehyung, who came towards the scene after hearing the chaos only to see the blood trickling down Jimin's nose and lips and Kai punching him senselessly.

Feeling the anger built up inside him, the chocolate haired man clenched his hands into a fist and without a second thought raised it in the direction of the one who dared to hurt Jimin. The impact caused the boy to stumble back and fall on the ground leaving Jimin to grunt in pain.

Crouching down on the floor Taehyung made the silver haired boy sit against the wall, the nurses along with Jin arriving as if in a cue to take Jimin into dressing room to treat his wounds.

Now diverting his attention towards Kai, Taehyung was ready to jump over him to beat the shit out of him but stopped when he saw the boy looking at your sleeping figure through the door, streams of tears flowing down his cheeks. Taking a deep breath, Kai pushed open the door, entering your room silently, afraid to wake you up. Standing beside your bed he didn't fail to notice how your once honey coloured skin was now completely pale, dark circles prominent under your eyes but still not enough to hide the glow radiating from your skin. Only if he could take away even 10% of your pain.

"She's fine now, you don't need to worry." The new voice in the room caught Kai's attention and he turned to face the navy blue haired boy who standing at the door with arms crossed above his chest and eyes fixed on you.

"Hyung? You-"

"Let her rest for some while. Let's talk somewhere else." Yoongi said cutting him off and walked off, signaling the younger to follow him who obliged like a lost puppy. Reaching another room, not too far from yours, Kai was met with 6 figures staring at him, one of which was on the hospital bed with a few wires attached to him.

"You know them?" He asked through teeth gritted, turning to Yoongi. No way Yoongi could be associated with these monsters right? His hyung is one of the most kindest person he had ever known while the one's sitting in front of him were the reason Eunjae is lying on that hospital bed today.

"They are my brothers Kai... " The single sentence was enough for Kai to go through a shock. Yoongi's brothers? So Eunjae was adopted by Yoongi's family and he's one of the reasons she was suffering?