Chapter 47 : Changed Behavior

17 July 2021

"I thought you were going to skip your classes today." You said, looking at his side cut, while he was peacefully driving. You could see the slight freckles that were resting under his eyes. It always impressed you at how beautiful he looks with them.

"I told you right? I don't want that Aera girl to hurt you again." He gave you a quick glance and then once again diverted his attention to the road.

It was surprising how a few months ago even your presence used to annoy them but now look where you all stand. It's true that sometimes life can take unexpected but beautiful turns at the most unexpected time that you would forget how painful it earlier was.

"When is the submission date?"

"Tomorrow. Thanks for the help, they'll be practically free marks for me. I didn't even do anything."

He pulled the car into the parking lot and faced you, this time with his famous eye smile playing on his lips. "You did all the research work Eunjae, we just complied it. Learn to take credits for what you do."

Nodding at his words you stepped out of the car, followed by Jimin who grabbed his bag from the back seat, and then made your way inside the campus. You noticed how a few girls would stop on their tracks to look at him. But could you blame them when the guy walking beside you looks so charming?

"Text me when you'll be free and then I'll take you to the driving school."

"As you say mochi~" And before he could protest or get irritated over you choice of words, you ran away from him towards your room.
_________________________________________________________

"And unfortunately I encountered Aera in the hallway. She was looking at me as if I painted her cat blue." Jimin laughed at your mini story telling and he couldn't deny but accept that you were still a baby.

"She didn't hurt you right?"

"I would break her arms before she could even touch me. I ain't no dumb protagonist Mr Jimin. If that bitch wouldn't pull her sick games and face me for real then I bet she would end up in the hospital." You said punching your fists together, your face holding an angry expression.

The whole scenario was too cute for Jimin. He was pushed back to the time when he would listen to Jiyoung narrating her day at school. She was happy, childish and one of those who used to worry about others before herself. He wonder why she changed.

"Language Jae!" He said and you bit your tongue at how flawlessly you were letting the words out. Its not your fault that you're not innocent anymore. "Look at your face Hahaha!" He laughed at you while you looked at him bewildered.

He was making you think if Mrs Kim might have dropped him when he was young. Well not like you don't think about that literally everyday for every member. At this point you're wondering if you should give her a call and clear your doubt.

"Don't worry I don't mind you cursing in front of me. Anyhow whatever you said about beating her up, that's good. You should be polite and humble with others but that shouldn't mean that you won't ever defend yourself. There's a difference between being humble and weak. Don't ever be the latter. I know you'll fight for yourself."

"Thanks. Should we start now?" You asked impatiently.

It's been around 10 minutes since you were waiting for your instructor to come and take you for your first driving lesson. Though it hasn't been than long but the curious kid inside you just wanted to take the charge of the wheels now.