Chapter 6 : Unexpected State

⚠Warning - This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering

•13 July 2021•

Dark sky, twinkling stars, and a crescent shape moon was what you were staring at from past 3 hours while laying on the ground. After almost two hours of your emotional outburst, you calmed yourself down, found a place in the park which was least crowded or lets say not at all crowded, layed down on the green trimmed grass and stared at the sky till it turned from a shade of blue to orange and now black.

5 hours since you left that house, oh wait lets be honest, that mansion, and no one came to look after you. Not like you were expecting them to, but you want. You want them to care for you and be protective about you. No matter how much you try to make your dumb brain understand that this won't happen but still it isn't being convinced. Maybe its because of the loss of love and affection after your parent's death or that dream you had, but you want them to love you and accept you.

Finally, realising how late it has been, you decided to head back to the place from where you ran a few hours ago and meet the men who made you run away. You were sure no one would even have cared if you were safe or not, and maybe they didn't even had noticed you weren't there.

Dragging your feet towards the main gate of the park, you noticed for the first time how isolated and creepy it was. Not only the place where you were lying but even the play area. You clearly remember there where lots of couples and kids all around when you stepped in. And not like it was too late, it was only 8 in the evening yet the silence would have made you assume it was over midnight.

Sensing it isn't too safe for you to stay here any longer, you fastened your pace in order to reach the main street as soon as possible. But maybe the fate wasn't really at your side today. Just at the entrance you saw 3 well built men catcalling the two girls passing by.

Shit, where did you get yourself.

You cannot make your way out without passing them. Now all you can do is either wait for these men to spot you or your so-called brothers come looking for you before them. Thinking that the possibilities of the later were next to none, a shiver went down your spine imagining what if these assassin looking men find you first.

You wandered your eyes all around the park in a hope to find another exit but universe isn't that grateful over you. So you took a deep breathe and decided the run past these men. You can't sit here all night, a fear of you being spotted by these men lingering in your head the whole time.

Quietly emerging from behind the tree, you started walking towards the entrance, making sure that they don't hear your footsteps. The way you were biting your lips, you were sure they'll be bruised up in no time and the metallic taste that your tongue witnessed just now was a proof. The only good thing in the whole situation was that the "oh so muscular" men had their back towards you and the gate, them facing the street. They won't even notice if you sneak from behind their backs. Maybe you can cross them without getting yourself in any kind of trouble.

Taking a deep and silent breathe you got yourself ready for a fast and long run. 'You can do this, it isn't that tough. You were the fastest runner in your class' was what your inner self told to motivate you. So once again you ran, but this time not for long. Just when you were about to exit the gate, a strong painful grip on your arm pulled you towards itself, making you collide with a strong chest.

"Someone has dared to step into Lion's cave today." The red haired man said with a smirk, the bold snake tattoo on his neck scaring the shit out of you. You tried to wiggle your arms, kick your legs, hit his chest with your free hand, just to get out of his grip which was bruising your wrist, but all in vain. Though he struggled to keep you in place but the grip was as strong as before.