Chapter 5 : Sensitive Nerve

•13 May 2021•

"Oh poor little piece, don't be too high of yourself. Just wait till we show who we really are. Seems like you'll be having a hard time here, in our house." Taehyung said getting up from his place and stepping towards you, his figure completely towering you.

"I'm not scared of you. I just want a peaceful life and I hope any of you won't be destroying it." You narrowed your cocoa eyes at him, an attempt to seem intimidating.

"You're tougher than I thought. But where was all this courage and toughness when your parents were dying in front of your own eyes. Begging for you to call someone and save their lives, huh? That's what I heard about you. You didn't save them when you could, then what's the use of this courage now, little sister."

As soon as these words left his lips, your expression fell, eyes softening, lips apart in disbelief and an unknown expression on your face. It didn't take more than a few seconds for tears to accumulate in your eyes and your breathes to become faster than usual. There's no way he's gonna use your parent's death against you but from the smirk that made it's way to his lips, you were sure that he very well knew he pulled your sensitive nerve.

A wave of emotions rushed in and out you making it difficult to utter even a single word.

He stepped more closer to you, leaving almost no space between both you figures. "Huh! This facade of innocence won't work on us so don't waste your time on it." A mocking chuckle escaped his lips as he brushed the invisible dust from over your shoulders. "You're just a person who is nothing more than an unnecessary weight over our shoulders. You -"

"Taehyung, leave her." The low yet stern voice of his second oldest brother made Taehyung step away from you.

All you did was to shut your eyes tight in order to prevent tears from trailing down your cheeks. It isn't what you expected, this isn't a life you want. They aren't like the brothers you wished to have all your lives, this isn't a family your were praying for.

You were shocked at how none of the members stopped Taehyung from what he was doing until Yoongi came and how even now neither Yoongi nor Jin were showing any sign of scolding him for his actions. All this proved only one thing - they all don't want you. They have no objection with what Taehyung did to you and maybe some of them are even happy with what all happened a few moments ago.

"Don't stand there like a statue and have your lunch." Jin's blunt voice made you lift your face which was till now facing the ground in the same position as Taehyung left you.

You softly wiped the tears that were staining your face and managed to speak with your cracking voice. Shit, how much you hated yourself for crying in front of them. You were to show them your strong side not this side which is highly emotional and weak.

"I already had my lunch." You lied and walked away God knows where. You can't stand being in same room as them any longer, you can't let your tears and broken state to be on a full display before them. So you ran, ran with tears still falling down like waterfall even after your repeated efforts of wiping them off, ran till you were far away from them in an unknown park.

You just needed to cry like a mad person till there are no more tears left, till your emotions are tired of hurting you, till you can't feel anything but numbness. That's what you did for past one year and that's what you're gonna do for rest of your life. Crying, weeping, sobbing and wailing.

______________________________________

"What the hell happened when I wasn't here? What did you say her?" Yoongi, who was now messaging his temple in frustration, asked after you abruptly left.

"Nothing for her to behave like that. We were just having a talk." The permed guy said in defense after receiving accusing glares from Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"We all very well know what you mean by talk Tae. She hasn't had her lunch yet and had ran to we don't know where." Jin said almost in a tensed voice causing Jungkook to laugh.

"No way you're starting to care for her, hyung. Not after what all happened." The maknae raised his voice slightly, making the eldest to glare at him.

"I know what I'm doing Jungkook, and you must remember that Eomma and Appa are still in the city and I don't wanna hear their yelling for what you did to her."

"We haven't even started yet hyung." Jimin said joining the conversation. "If she can't handle any of this then she's free to leave anytime she wants. And don't expect us to be lenient to her, cause we won't."

"She is no way connected to whatever happened Jimin-ah. She doesn't deserve all this." That was the first time anyone among them spoke up for you and he was none other than Hoseok. The ebony haired guy voiced out his opinion in a low voice, scared to anger the younger guy more than he already is, but it didn't seem to work.

"WE DIDN'T DESERVE ALL THAT TOO HYUNG. And I don't care if she's completely unaware of what happened, or if she's connected to it or not. But she is now connected to us." Looking at all the other members, Jimin continued again.

"And if we suffered, then she'll suffer too."

å

Hello Swirlies,
I'm back with another update which is badly written.Well I wrote it during my Economics class cause I wasn't in a mood of studying.

Leave it, I hope you all will enjoy it and comment down your thoughts. It may seem like other Brothers ffs till now but I promise by the time the book will end, I'm sure you're gonna agree it was different.

I lub you all❤❤

Your Overtalented Author
~AV

04/02/2021