Chapter 67

Walking into the livingroom where everyone was chilling, I noticed that Renesme was now the size of a toddler and to my amazement, was walking around like she had been doing it for ages. My eyes widened as she toddled over to me, hair was about shoulder length. Even though yesterday it was hardly growing out of her scalp.

"Great Gatsby! It's only been a day," I exclaimed glancing around at the Cullen's, who had sullen looks painted on their faces. Nobody looked more worried than Bella, fearful she wouldn't have much time with her first and only daughter.

"Yeah, unfortunately she's growing at a rapid rate. Not even I can explain the meaning behind it," Carlisle explains as he glanced down at his granddaughter, who was oblivious to the worried adults, she just wanted to play with Cameron.

"Well we figured out that fate wouldn't have paired her with Cameron if she was going to die. That pain would hurt him greatly, even if he's only a baby," I informed watching Bella sigh with relief.

"That's great news but we still need to be cautious," Edward says with a small smile.

With that out of the way, I placed the twins down and they began crawling about the livingroom. Renesme would chase after them, causing the space to erupt with cute giggles. Watching the children play together warmed my heart, the love in their eyes as they looked at all the adults brightened up the already open space.

As I smiled down at my pride and joys, an arm slipped around my waist. Embry pulled me close, placing his chin in the crook of my shoulder. Together we lovingly gazed down at our children as they played with Cameron's imprint. It was amazing that they felt the connection even though the were so young.

Without realizing it, a tear slipped down my cheek, although they were ones of happiness.

"Are you alright Cupcake?" Quil asks, concern could be heard within his voice. Everyone was now looking at me, making my face flush.

"I'm fine. It's just I've waited so long for this moment. The day where vampires and wolves got along. Sure we've all had our quarrels, but in the end we set our differences aside. Now we're all one big supernatural family and I couldn't be more proud," I state bending down to pick up Emmie, who was gently pulling on my pant leg.

"Awe!" Alice cooed clapping her hands "We're thankful for you bringing us all together," to which everyone added words in agreement.

With a smile, I walked over and sat down next to Emmett. Bouncing Emmie on my knee. She absolutely loved when I did that, the giggles that came out were adorable. For someone with a big destiny as hers, she was always happy with a big toothless smile. She reached over towards Emmett, after a few minutes, making grabby hands.

"Emit. Emit," she yelled then giggled as his eyes went wide with shock at her trying to say his name.

I giggled at his reaction "She's a real chatty Cathy these days, Cameron too," as I spoke I gave her to Emmett. She wrapped her little hands around his index fingers then began jumping up and down, like the ball of energy she is.

Emmett had a prideful look as he played with her. Happy that out of all the vampires, she tried learning his name first, despite her spending more time with Rose and Bella. Rose seemed a little sad that Emmie hadn't said her name, but was happy as she watched her husband interact with the small girl. Bella on the other hand, didn't seemed fazed at all, seeing as she had a child of her own that looked about ready to start popping out coherent sentences any second now.

As this was going on, Cameron and Nessie were curled up on the love seat. They had fallen asleep, which was cute as I took my phone out and snapped a picture. That's one for the baby book.

"What's her diet? If you don't mind me asking," I blurt out as I watched the two babes sleep, smiles on their little faces.

"So far baby food, she'll actually eat it which is fascinating, and blood. Of course shes not big enough to go hunting so we're giving it to her in a sippy cup," Esme says happily, followed by her ever so stunning smile.

She really was the definition of a mother, with her kind nature and nurturing tendencies. I always liked reading her aura because it was so calming to be around, as was she.

"Well that really makes blending in better for her, since she can eat. She'll avoid the strange looks, you all got at lunch when you didn't touch any food on your plates," I point out receiving nods.

"Has she spoken yet" Embry asks curiously coming to sit on my other side  while Seth and Quil stayed standing, observing everything.

"Just through her mind as well as her gift," Edward replied staring longingly at his wife. I knew that gaze very well, horny bugger.

"Get your mind out of the gutter sideburns," I retort with a mocking glare as he looked appalled by the nickname I gave him from the beginning.

"I cut them so you can't call me that anymore," he rebuttals causing me to smirk.

"Then you can't tell me I smell like a wet dog everytime I come over," I state earning a gasp from him.

He placed his hand upon his chest looking stunned "I have never called you that in my life," as he said that Jasper smacks him on the arm.

"Yes you have," Jasper says taking my side over the matter.

"My own brother, how could you do this to me?" Edward questions glancing over at his brother, a look of fake hurt on his porcelain face.

"Let's face it Drama Queen, I'm more likable," I say earning a bellowing laugh from Emmett.

"She's got you there," the big teddy bear says rocking Emmie back and forth since she fell asleep in his arms, tired from all the jumping.

"Hey I thought Jared was dubbed Drama Queen?" Quil asks scratching his neck.

Embry chuckled "Only when he's watched too many rom-coms or dramas, with Kim," which was true. Jared got super emotional from watching chick flicks, but sassy if he watched dramas and romantic comedies.

"That's a valid point bro," Seth adds, entertained by the conversation.

I looked up at the ceiling, hands raised as I shook my head "This is like that who's hotter conversation, all over again," upon hearing that, the Cullen's seemed interested in how that chat went down. Where as Embry just grinned, while Seth and Quil were confused. Having not been in the pack yet when it happened.

"That's a story for another time," I admit looking around, noticing Bella and Edward were now gone.

I cringed "Are they seriously gone to do the devil's tango? It's 10:00 in the morning," this earned laughs all around at my statement. I leaned my head on Embry's shoulder letting out a sigh. Hormonal buggers.......

Sorry it's been awhile since the last chapter. Had major writers block for this story and didn't want to force updates but now hopefully I'll be back at this story. I hope to finish it soon. It's almost been a year since starting this book. That's crazy, but it is the longest book I have that isn't imagines. Anyway I hope you like it, thanks for being so patient with me. Thanks for reading.

Bailey