Chapter 37

Embry placed his hand upon my belly right where the kick was and after a few seconds she kicked again, this time it wasn't as hard but enough that my boyfriend felt it with the palm of his hand as well as a ghosted version within his body due to our connected souls.

His smile was so wide he looked like the Cheshire cat but less creepy. He was ecstatic to feel our daughters first kicks with me, together and it truly was an amazing moment for us. With our shared happiness he started the truck again and we made it back to Emily's eager to share the news of our daughters movements.

Embry helped me out of the truck before making his way inside. I took my time not wanting help because it made me feel useless even though I'm far from it, so I've asked my family to only help me if I ask for it. Although there are a few things that I need help with regardless of asking, like getting in and out of baths. Since I can't stand for long periods of time because of my swollen aching feet, Embry draws me baths and helps me in and out of the tub and if Embry isn't around Leah or Emily does it.

As I entered the house I saw everyone standing around the dinning room surrounding someone. It was decorated with roses and I could smell pie. Before asking what was happening the circle parted to a shocking sight. Kneeling on one knee in the center of the circle was Zander looking directly into Leah's eyes as tears began pouring down her cheeks. Seth stood beside her wearing a proud smile to see his sister so happy.

I came to a stop beside Embry who wrapped his arm around my waist his hand resting on my baby bump. We stood watching the scene before us unfold.

"Leah Clearwater will you marry me?' Zander asks grabbing his soulmates hand eyes never leaving hers.

"Yes," she says placing a hand over her mouth so happy to be spending the rest of her life with my brother. He placed a beautiful ring on her finger, the band was silver with a her wolf engraved in it. The stone was a beautiful amethyst that was huge in my opinion but it's not like Zander couldn't afford it.

I heard crying from my left and turned to see Jared was crying, he wiped a tear from his eye and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Awe are you alright Jarbear?" I asked rubbing my friends shoulder and he turned to look at me, big smile on his face.

"It's just so beautiful," he says  as more tears flowed down his face but I quickly wiped them away offering a smile back.

"Alright who let Jared watch chick flicks again? You know it makes him emotional," I state looking around at everyone and Kim slowly looks at her feet.

"Hehe, my bad but he insisted on watching the notebook," she says causing us to laugh and Zander pulls Leah into a quick kiss. It was then that I noticed Quil handing Paul a ten dollar bill and I gave them a look.

"You really bet on this?" I questioned shaking my head and they chuckled.

"Yeah my money was on you and Embry getting engaged but that backfired," Quil says before turning to his best friend "So when are you going to grow and pair and ask Cupcake to marry you?" He says making me laugh, you gotta love Quil for his cheeky nature. He bent down and picked up Claire resting her on his hip and she snuggled into him. Their relationship was cute, he's like the big brother she's always wanted.

Emily had prepared a special supper for the occasion. A nice roast beef dinner for everyone which was amazing as always. Emily should really open a restaurant.

"So are you and Sue coming to Bella's wedding?' I whispered to Seth so Jacob didn't hear, even though I already knew the answer because of Alice but verbal clarification was better for confirmation.

"Yeah I can't wait for it, Bella deserves her happy ending," he says with a smile. I can't wait for this kid to find his imprint because he deserves to find him or her and so does Jake.

"You'll be getting an official invitation soon in the mail unless you want it delivered in person," I laughed sharing his smile.

After supper we all went our separate ways to let the newly engaged couple have some time to themselves. Leah wanted to show Sue the ring and it was discussed that Seth would be walking her down the aisle which was sweet. From all the things that happened in the last year it would be nice for something good to come out of it all.

My pregnancy, Bella's wedding and now Zander and Leah's engagement was proof that not all things were bad but let's hold on to hope that nothing else will go wrong and we can finally get some peace in our lives.

Is peace too much to ask for?...........

Hey guys sorry it's a bit shorter than usual it's more of a filler chapter however I do have big plans for the book and I'm making it longer than my other stories, I'm aiming to get about 80-100 chapters which means roughly 20 chapters for each movie and since I didn't start off in twilight that means about 30 chapters for both parts of breaking dawn. If things don't work out to be around 30 chapters for the last two movies than I'll go into their lives after breaking dawn part two but I hope you like this story and thanks for reading. We are now trending #1 in Leah Clearwater and it's amazing, I love you all a d I'm glad you love my story.

Bailey