Chapter 39

Tomorrow is Bella's wedding and she's freaking out. Alice and I are trying to make sure that she's nice and relaxed for her big day tomorrow. It's going tone a momentous occasion for her after all.

"The only thing you should be worried about, is that my baby doesn't decide to come into this world a week early," I joked and she nodded. I was really close to my due date but Carlisle says that I should be able to get through the wedding without going into labor.

Of course Alice was a bit sad that I wouldn't fit into the dress she picked out for me, however she managed to find a pretty one that would accommodate my bump. It was a beautiful baby blue that complimented my eyes quite well, I just loved it.

"Well if she does decide to grace us with her birth tomorrow, then that would surely be a wedding everyone will remember," Emmett states walking into the livingroom causing me to laugh. We were waiting for the others to get back from hunting so last minute decorations could be set up.

I placed my hand gently on my baby bump and rubbed slowly "Don't go giving her ideas now Emmett," I state and we both burst out laughing.

"If Nyarah went into labor then it would take away Bella's big day," Alice says wanting everything to be perfect for her best friend.

"It's not really something she can control though Alice," Bella says as she tries walking in her heels. It wasn't going well because she's the most clumsy person ever, although you wouldn't catch me dead in the devil's shoes either. Luckily I'm wearing flats tomorrow.

"Well this visit was lovely but I'd better get going before the pack gets into a frenzy. They are probably stalking the house as we speak," I state and Emmett helps me stand up, the coolness of his skin felt really nice against my burning skin. My baby has caused my body temperature rise slightly from my normal temperature but Carlisle says it's nothing to worry about.

Emmett helped me walk outside and lifted me gently into the cab of my truck, we said a quick goodbye before I started the engine and began my way back to LA Push.

As I drove over the treaty line about 10 minutes later, I could hear the pack running alongside the truck, tucked away in the dense forest surrounding the road. This proved that they were watching over me when I was at the Cullen's house.

I know for a fact that they were going to be around tomorrow during the wedding because some of the Cullen's family were coming down from Denali. They were also veggie vamps but the pack were still going to be watching over the wedding incase all the humans gathered together, attract any nomads who happened to be passing by.

Seth will also be in attendance as he's coming with his mother. Leah was also invited but she doesn't really like Bella or vampires so she's not coming, however Zander is coming mostly because he promised Embry that he'd watch over me. You know, incase I went into labor or something and Embry needed to be notified.

Just as I was coming into La Push there was a loud bang and next thing I know, Embry was sitting in the passenger side of the cab which nearly gave me a heart attack. You see it's not that bad when Alice does this from time to time because she barely makes any noise that would scare me. But when Embry does it, it's not very subtle to say the least.

"Holy Hephaestus! You really need to stop doing that, I might go into early labor, then I'd miss the wedding," I say placing a hand over my heart while the other one kept the steering wheel steady as we began pulling up to Emily's.

"I'm sorry love I just couldn't resist a free ride," he says shrugging his shoulders but I just shook my head placing the truck in park.

"You can turn into a wolf that can run incredibly fast, yet you want to ride in my truck?" I questioned trying to figure out the logic of the situation.

"Yes I can turn into a wolf and run really fast but riding in your truck means I get to spend more time with you," he admits and my heart flutters at how cute and romantic he is. I just love him so much.

"I love you, you big doof," I say as he helps me down from the truck, his arm wrapped gently around my waist. "Oh Edward discovered something today," we had just entered the kitchen when I said that and all the packs heads shifted in perfect unison to look at me.

"Oh what did the great vampire princess discover oh great witch?" Paul asks wrapping his arms around Rachel who looked to be asleep in his lap.

"He can hear Emileah's thoughts. She said she can't wait to meet her mommy and daddy as well as all of the pack," I informed and all their faces lit up like it was Christmas.

"I can't wait to teach her the ways of being a rebel," Paul exclaims only to be given a stern look from Embry, he clearly didn't want Paul teaching our daughter to be a trouble maker.

I laughed "You'll have to take that one up with Embry there Pauly," I state making my way over to sit at the table and sat into the empty seat next to Seth.

I don't know why but for some reason I always wanted to be in the presence of Embry and Seth. Now I get that I wanted Embry around all the time because he was my soulmate and I felt very safe around him, well I do with the whole pack but more so with Embry. However I don't really know why I want to have Seth close by as well, it was as if there was a special bond between us, just not a romantic one.

In every way Seth is like a little brother to me, I mean come on our siblings are soulmates and engaged for crying out loud. Anyway I hope the reason why I feel connected to Seth, in a platonic way of course, comes into the light because right now I'm very confused. What's going on with me?...........