Chapter 72

It has been a week since Alice had her vision and mysteriously took off with Jasper. There were now so many vampires in forks that new wolves have been shifting. Luckily most of them were easily found by Sam and Jake. They joined the pack of whoever found them, which is an agreement both Alphas have.

I've been staying with the Cullen's as we tried to figure stuff out. The snow was starting to stick to the ground, so we were running out of time.

Most of the new vampires were fascinated by Ness as well as the twins. Three hybrids that they've never heard of before let alone seen. Especially since one of them was half vampire.

It's incredibly strange that female vampires cannot have children, yet the males can still produce sperm. You'd think those cells would've died with the rest of them, just like the egg cells do.

Another thing that amazes the vamps, is Ness's gift and there's countless times where one will pick up her hand and place it on their cheek. Those moments are bittersweet.

Today just so happens to be Christmas so Bella, Edward, Jake, Aquaria, Ness, Embry, Zander, Seth, Leah, the twins and I are all at Charlie's with Sue, who is now dating Bella's father. Our bizarre family just keeps on growing.

"I can't get over how big the twins are getting," Sue exclaims as she tried keeping her children from eating all the snacks. It's quite amusing to watch.

"Tell me about it, they've learned how to run now and really enjoy being chased around the house," I replied reaching over and handing a present to Cameron and Emmie. They both clapped before ripping the wrapping off with their chubby baby hands.

Cameron got a cool little drivable jeep and Emmie got a drivable porche. Which no doubt represented Alice and Emmett's cars.

"Momma lookie," Cameron says pointing at the big box while Emmie showed Embry her present.

"Yes Lovie, it's from Auntie Bella and Uncle Edward. What do you say to them," I cooed and they both ran over and gave them big ole bear hugs.

"Tank you," they bellowed out together big smiles on their faces as they giggled together.

"You're welcome," Bella says with a smile.

"Emmett thought they'd love them, so he went in on the gifts as well," Edward says handing a present to Ness who ran over and gave it to Charlie.

It was a fishing trip for him and Sue who was in on it as well and booked his days off from work already. We spend time exchanging gifts with everyone.

I'd gotten this beautiful hand made necklace from Jake and Aquaria. Made in the Quileute style but with some added mermaid flare. The pendent was Embry's wolf form encased in pearls. It was stunning.

Sue and Charlie gave me a cute set of gold earrings shaped like stars. While Zander, Leah and Seth had all teamed up to give me a relaxing spa retreat with Leah, Emily, Rachel and Kim when all this was done.

Bella and Edwards gift was a cute flowery dress that Alice had picked out months ago. But Embry's gift was the most memorable.

He handed me a small wrapped box that piqued my interest. After taking the paper off I saw a very fancy box that was made of polished wood. I carefully opened it to reveal a beautiful silver ring that was embellished with rubies. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Having no idea what to say, I looked up only to see Embry down on one knee right before me. And I gasped when I realized what this was.

"Nyarah Scarlett Moon, you are my one true soulmate who I never want to live without. Before I met you there was a part of me that didn't feel complete but now I am. Not a day does by where I don't think about you. You're always on my mind and in every future I ever dream about. So will you make me even more happier by being my wife," he says and by the end, tears are gushing down my face like rain in a thunderstorm.

I just couldn't think of anything to say so I nodded my head to indicate my answer. He smile before taking the ring out of the box and placing it on my left ring finger. It fit beautifully on my finger. When the ring was on, he pulled me into a passionate kiss as everyone around us clapped.

"That ring is so stunning where did you get it?" I asked after my shock began wearing off and I could speak again.

"It actually belonged to your great grandmother. Zander hooked me up with it," he explains giving my brother a smug look.

We had a lovely dinner, Bella and Edward trying to eat for Charlie's sake but I knew they weren't enjoying it since it didn't taste good to them anymore. When the celebrations we're done for the day, we all went back to the Cullen's house since we needed to plan for the confrontation with the Volturi in the next few days or so.

I couldn't wait to tell them about my exciting news, however my children had other plans.

"MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!" They yelled as soon as we entered the house. So much for surprises........