Chapter 31

Today was graduation and I honestly couldn't care less about what to wear under my gown which is why I'm stood here in a pair of black leggings and one of Embry's shirts. Alice shook her head taking in my outfit, a slight smile on her face. Despite that though, I do have a better sense of style than Bella does, who was in jeans and a T-shirt. But that's every day for her.

"Please tell me that you'll wear something different for the party," she says styling my hair, which was down today and falling in waves over my shoulders.

"I'm sure I could borrow a shirt from Quil," I joke earning a laugh from Emmett and a small smile from Rose.

"I don't think your wolf would like that," he states causing me to shake my head. I'm sure Embry wouldn't care, he knows Quil and I are practically like brother and sister.

I pulled my gown on and placed the hat on my head. Let's be honest no one looks good in them, they don't do anyone justice but soon it will all be over. We left the already graduated Cullen's and went to sit in the order we were placed in earlier. I was a few seats away from Bella and next to Mike who still seemed very fond of the Swan girl.

Time dragged on as my fellow classmates walked up to receive their diplomas and soon it was my turn. I gracefully walked onto the stage and I heard cheering and clapping as I shook hands with the principal.

"That's my sister," Zander yells and I looked at the back of the room to see the whole pack standing up clapping. Proud smiles on their faces, luckily they had shirts on today. Emily, Claire, Rachel and Kim were there too, just as happy as the rest of them. Embry was whistling and winked at me when we made eye contact.

Most of the girls were drooling over them which was funny because they're all taken, well except for Jacob, Seth, Collin and Brady but we all know Jake is still trying to win Bella over.

Seth deserves to find his imprint because he is the most precious thing out there, and well the new pack members were at school since they managed to control their emotions quickly. Also they aren't hot headed like Paul.

I smiled at them and waved before grabbing the diploma and walking back to my seat, the girl sitting next to me nudged my arm and I looked over at her.

"You're brother and his friends are hot, are any of them single?" she asks her eyes staring at Embry who was now talking to Quil.

I laughed "Um no they're not, the girls standing with them are their girlfriends. My brothers is the girl with short black hair, and the guy you're staring at is my boyfriend and baby daddy," I say and she sighs in defeat.

A few more minutes passed and finally it was over, we all stood up and threw our hats into the air, luckily I didn't throw mine high and soon caught it. Everyone was cheering and clapping as we all ran over to our families so they could congratulate us. I dashed over to Embry and jumped into his arm and he spun us in a circle. Then the others came over and I was lost in a massive group hug filled with laughter.

"We're so proud of you Cupcake," Quil says ruffling my hair a big smile on his face.

I smiled "Thanks guys but you do know this isn't my first graduation," I say offering a sheepish grin and they laughed.

"Oh well, we have a surprise for you. It's from all of us," Jared says and they lead me outside.

They lead me to my truck, Embry grabbed the keys and hopped into the driver seat while I got in shotgun. Everyone else went to their way of transportation and soon we all left the parking lot. It was quiet the whole time but a peaceful one, Embry held one of my hands and soon we ended up at my house.

He had a beautiful smile on his face as he parked and came over to open my door. By now I was confused as everyone came down the drive as he lead me inside. Nothing seemed different inside and that's what intrigued me the most. What were they planning?

Soon everyone was inside and Embry lead the way to one of the many guest rooms I had. The door was closed which was strange because I always kept it open, so by now I was really confused until he opened the door and my jaw dropped.

The room was completely transformed into a nursery. There was a nice sturdy crib on one wall that was white, on another wall was a book shelf already filled with baby books. Looking around more I found a fully stocked dresser and changing station. I was so happy that I felt tears slipping down my cheeks because it was perfect.

But the best thing about it was the walls. Each side had a beautiful in detail painting of the forest, it looked real as if I was standing in the middle of it.

However, what made it more special were the paintings of the pack in their wolf forms all scattered about the walls and in the distance on the back wall was Emily's house. Painted images of Claire, Emily, Rachel, Kim and I could be seen on the little painted porch, smiling brightly.

"This is amazing, thank you all so much," I say turning around to see all their happy faces but Embry's stood out the most. He had this lovely twinkle in his eye and it was breath taking, he looked proud.

I'm so lucky to have a family like them and I'm even happier to have my big brother back. It's like I'm complete again after so long and I really hope things always stay this way.

However everything is not what is seems.........