Chapter 33

We all gathered upstairs and tried to come up with some sort of plan that could help when it came to fighting newborns. They are incredibly strong, even stronger than most vampires who've been around for centuries. It's due to their blood still lingering in their tissues which makes them lethal.

Another thing to factor into the plan was a place where the fight was going to take place. It had to be big but also far away from any civilization so that no casualties can happen.

We also had to inform the boys what was going on because they didn't know about the army that's been growing right under their noses. To be fair they are busy trying to stop Victoria from getting into the reservation and protecting their tribe from any other vampires that dare to enter their land.

Jake said that the pack would fight alongside the Cullen's so that they could bring down the army and of course Bella had to open her mouth and voice her own opinion on the idea.

"No they could get hurt," she exclaims giving Edward a pleading look. It's not like Jake gets hurt everytime he sees Bella with Edward. Oh wait that's exactly what happens, well he gets emotionally hurt.

What Bella doesn't understand is that the pack will do whatever it takes to protect humans, and if that means fighting an army of newborn vampires then they'll do it. Besides the only ones that could get hurt are the younger wolves which would be why they wouldn't be fighting. Although they weren't going to like that idea.

"We'll be fine, besides you were the one who wanted us to get along and now we are," Jake says and he's not wrong, the girl did want them to get along just as much as I do but for different reasons.

"Plus they'll give you the numbers and a better fighting advantage because they won't know about them," I inform the human and she sighs. She needs to know that out of all the people in this room, she was the only one who is danger prone and likely to get hurt just by breathing, but you didn't hear it from me.

Carlisle then began telling Jake about how he and the pack should join the training session to learn about fighting newborns. With the time and place decided we said goodbye and made our way home with alot of stuff to think about.

Once back at Emily's we filled everyone in on what was happening and they agreed to meet with the Cullen's and fight alongside them. Then on that note it was time for bed because I was really tired, being pregnant is a workout but I don't mind it because the end result will be worth it. I can't wait to be a mother.

~~~~

The next morning I woke up and ate a quick breakfast before getting dressed in a hoodie that was Embry's and some sweatpants. For most of the day I chilled at Emily's until it was time for the pack to go to the training session. I had convinced them to let me watch because I got to entertain myself somehow since I'm not allow to fight.

If I wasnt pregnant then there would be no doubt that I'd be there fighting too. Zander was tagging along because he was looking forward to kicking some vampire ass, and really wanted a fight. He was always a bit of a bad boy as they now call people like him, though I'd just call him a badass.

Once everyone had changed into their wolf forms, I climbed up onto Embry's back and Zander did the same but onto Leah's. My wolf Shayla came into the clearing watching us leave. I asked her to look over the tribe whilst we were gone and she could provide enough protection for now.

"So this is what it's like to be tall," I state and the wolves let off their equivalent of a laugh while Zander shook his head. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not that short, I'm about 5'9" but when you're friends with a bunch of extremely tall people then you feel short from time to time.

Anyway with that joke made we all began making our way to the clearing. Riding on the back of a wolf was amazing, with the wind blowing through my hair and the adrenaline pulsing through my veins, it was even better than teleporting. What a rush.

We got to the clearing to see the best thing ever. Emmett getting his ass kicked by Jasper, literally the highlight of my day and maybe even my whole existence. Once our presence was known Edward played translator for Jasper as he explained various ways to kill a newborn.

He then began demonstrating with the help of the other Cullen's. Let's just say that watching Edward get wrecked by Carlisle was music to my ears. I don't know why but he's the only Cullen that I didn't like, also he always had to remind me everytime I came over that I smelled like a dog. But to me the shifters smelled like a forest, you know like pine and ceder trees and mulch, but what do I know.

After a few hours of watching them fight eachother it was time to call it quits for the day and we ran back home. Once there I made it my mission to plop down on Emily's couch and take a nap before supper. One thing is for certain, I'll be glad when this fight is over because all the stress I feel right now isn't good for the baby.

Hopefully it will be all over soon.......