Chapter 66

Everyone stood still as the new wolf imprinted on Lucy. Who looked really confused as to why everyone was staring at her, causing she to look at her feet for a second.

"What's happening?" She asks after a few seconds go by looking around, eyes stopping on the wolf who is her soulmate.

"Well Rainey here has imprinted on you. Meaning that you're her soulmate," Emily explains offering both girls a bright smile. Happy that the new pack member found her mate.

Rainey seemed quite embarrassed to have such an important moment seen by everyone as her face became red. Lucy on the other hand, was also red but managed to smile at the girl giving her a wave.

"It's nice to meet you," she says quietly knowing that she could still be heard. Of course she wasn't use to being the center of attention.

With that moment over with, I sat down as Jared was quick to take Cameron from Zander. While Emmie was given to Seth who was happy to see his imprint. Lucy sat down beside me, Embry on my other side as Emily went into the kitchen.

"Who's hungry?" She asks already knowing the answer but she always found humor in asking anyway. They all grumbled meaning all of them to say the least.

She went to work preparing some food. Despite our group eating before we got there I knew they were going to eat again, expect for Lucy and I. We all caught up while Rainey took Lucy outside to try and get to know her better, which would be good for the both of them.

Lucy as been around as long as I have and I'm so happy she found her soulmate. She was never the out going type but like me always had the attention of other people, drawn to her beauty. However she just never seemed interested in them, much like how I was never into anyone. It probably had to due with the fact that we did have soulmates but would only meet them in the distant future.

So although it took this long to find them, I'm glad she has someone who'll love her unconditionally, this also made her apart of the big family.

Anyway we goofed around some more talking about things pertaining to the tribe and what not. They even asked how Renesme was doing.

"She's growing rapidly, like even faster than the twins, who are growing normally. She's as big as them now and she's only five days old," I explained then also went on to describe the Cullen's worry about her aging too quickly. It was scaring them because they don't know how much time they'd have with her. Heck even I didn't know.

"She's not going to die right? I mean fate wouldn't have made her and Cameron soulmates if that were the case," Seth points out which was a valid observation.

"Yeah if you think of it that way, it wouldn't make sense to have them mated but only to have her die before he even turns one," I say rubbing my chin. I guess I'd have to tell the Cullen's that they wouldn't have to worry about her leaving them anytime soon.

We chatted some more before decided that it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes promising to come back tomorrow before gathering up the twins and walking back to the car. Lucy said she wanted to stay with Rainey for awhile longer but would call when she wanted to leave. It was fine by us and I'm glad they felt so close already.

It didn't take long getting to the Cullen's mostly because Zander was speeding, much to my disliking since the twins were in the car as well. All I could do was pray as we pulled into their drive way.

Gathering the twins and making our way inside since the door was already wide open, with Alice standing happily next to the door with a big smile. She was happy that Bella was alright and able to raise her child just like she wanted.

"Bella is adjusting very well, even beat Emmett in an arm wrestling match," she explains leading us to the livingroom were everyone was.

"Wish I'd seen that it would've been amazing," I say with a sigh. Anything pertaining to Emmett getting beaten at something made me joyful because of the looks of defeat he'd make.

It was great that Bella was taking vampirism really well, having been able to pull away from the scent of human blood. Which happened on her first hunt, but Edward was extremely shocked at how she was able to control herself like that. Despite being a newborn.

Maybe things would start looking up from here, even with my mother's warning.......

Sorry it's been awhile and I haven't been writing here much. I was having mild writers block for this story. However writing every day on my other book helped great with getting ideas flowing. However I probably won't update much this week with the holidays and all. I've been spending loads of time with my family but I hope you like this and thanks for getting it over 100k it means alot.

Bailey