Chapter 25

I woke up Monday morning feeling sick which had me worried. Since I've got amazing healing it's not possible for me to be sick, but that assumption changed as I ended up throwing up. Thankful that I didn't have to go back to school until graduation because I was passing everything in flying colors, I called Embry and told him I'd be down later I just had to check something out.

Hopping into my truck I went to the one doctor who knew how to treat supernatural creatures. Carlisle was in his office at the hospital like always as I knocked on the door and he called me in. Upon seeing me he knew who I was even though we've never met.

"What seems to be the problem Nyarah?" He asks offering a smile. I took a seat on the cushioned chair in front of his desk before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sick and nauseous but it shouldn't be possible because of my healing so I was hoping you could run some tests to see what's wrong," I state trying not to panic because I didn't want something bad to happen to me and I knew right now that Embry could feel my emotions.

"Alright, just have a seat on the table and I'll get to the bottom of this," he says and I did what he asked.

He began checking over my stomach with his hand, taking my vitals and temperature then did some tests. The process lasted no more than an hour before he finally came to a conclusion.

"Its nothing to worry about my dear you're not sick," he says and I let out a deep breath I didn't mean to hold in.

"What's wrong then?" I asked because if I wasn't sick then why did I throw up this morning, or was it a one time thing?

He smiled at me before handing me an ultrasound picture "You're pregnant my dear," he explains pointing at a figure in the picture "About six weeks to be exact,"

Oh thank god, I'm not dying. I'm pregnant. I thanked Carlisle for helping me before racing back to Emily's house to tell everyone the news. The usual 15 minute drive took me about 10 because I was happy to tell everyone especially Embry.

I barely parked the truck before waltzing in the door a bright smile on my face the ultrasound picture tucked into my pocket. Everyone was sitting around the table. Well the guys minus Jake, Leah, Emily and Claire. They took in my happy attitude wondering what had gotten me so happy.

"What's got you so happy love?" Embry asks as I was practically jumping on the spot, having trouble concealing my happiness.

"Guess who's going to be a daddy," I say in a sing song voice before I sat down in his lap. His eyes go wide as he looks down at me.

"Wait really," he exclaims a big smile on his face and I was so happy that words couldn't form so I took the ultrasound out of my pocket and showed it to him.

"They grow up so fast," Jared says actually crying but trying to make it look like he's not as he wipes a tear away.

"Awe Jarbear," I say getting up and pulling the emotional beta into a well needed hug. Earning a clap on the back from Paul who was beside Jared, he had that proud dad look.

"I always thought Sam would knock up Emily first," Quil plainly states cause me to snort as the couple's faces go red.

"This is why I love you Quil you always know how to make me laugh," I state and he looks proud of himself. "It's a brotherly love so don't get the wrong idea," I continued making him laugh.

"I love you too Cupcake like a sister," he says as I went to sit back down on Embry's lap. Then Claire who was on Quil's lap, comes over to me and placed her hand on my stomach.

"Baby," she gasps looking up at me with big eyes as I picked her up. She clutched her wolf and nuzzled into my stomach as if protecting the child growing inside.

"Yes princess, Baby," I say smiling down at the little imprint who has become one of the pack without much effort. With that everyone began congratulating us before fighting over who the god parents were going to be which was like the who's more attractive conversation they had a few months ago. So essentially it was funny.

Everyone calmed down when we heard the familiar sound of Bella's truck pull up to the house. The first thing I thought of was why wasn't she at school and how did she escape Edward who practically banned her for coming down here.

We all rushed outside to see her standing next to Jake and that's when it clicked, the boy saved her from the clutches of Edward.

"Quil you too," Bella says seeing the newest pack member. Well new to her that is because it's the first time she's been down here since the first time she found out about the pack.

"Yeah finally made the pack," he says before the guys all start talking about Jake's inner monologue about the pale brunette. That's when Leah comes out of the house glaring at the girl as Jake introduces her.

"Bella this is Leah Clearwater, Harry's daughter," he says hoping that Leah would play nice but if you know Leah that's not how she roles.

"I'm sorry about your father," Bella says giving Leah a look of pity, something Leah didn't really need right now.

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more feel free to leave," she growls before telling me that she'll be back later then she walks towards the woods.

"Anyway guess who's going to be an uncle," I say look over at my best friend and Jake looks confused.

"I'm pregnant you doof," I state laughing at the look on his face. It was priceless.

"Congrats Nye that's great I'm happy for you," he says pulling me into a hug then Bella offers her congratulations also pulling me into a hug. The boys ran off into the woods so Jake took Bella to his house as I went back in the house realising that I'd have to tell the girls the good news. Wish me luck.....