Chapter 68

It's been two weeks since Nessie was born and Bella became a vampire. It amazed me at how fast Nessie was growing as she was the size of a eight year old. We weren't worried anymore about her growing up so fast, but there still wasn't much information on human vampire hybrids.

Right now I was at the Cullen's chilling in the livingroom. Emily wanted to look after the twins today, so that's where they are and Embry had patrol.

Bella, Jake and Nessie just left for a hunt. Aquaria had come back from the sea and was also hanging with me. I had summoned some yarn and a hook so I could crochet. It was a peaceful pass time that I quite enjoyed.

"I don't know how you can sit there for hours doing the same thing over and over," Emmett states watching as I zoomed through making cute wolf granny squares to make into a blanket.

"Same way you repeat highschool for eternity, very carefully," I exclaimed earning a giggle from Rose who was reading a magazine.

"I think the wolf designs are adorable," Esme says coming into to room with a tray of snacks for Aqua and I.

"Why thank you Esme," I state. For the compliment as well as the snacks. For someone who doesn't eat, she certainly is a great cook.

"Pleasure is all mine," she says with her nurturing smile.

As I zoomed through the squares, I joined them together as I went. It saved loads of time off the end of the project. I was about half way through my tenth one when Aqua became interested in my little hobby.

"It's quite peculiar how you can make such exquisite shapes which just some yarn and a hook," she says leaning closer to admire the little wolf on the square, on the corner of it was a moon. It was my first time trying more than one thing on the square, yet the squares were cute. Who wouldn't like seeing a wolf howl at the moon?

"You should see what I can do with knitting patterns. I can teach you if you'd like," I say looking up for a second but continued my work. Watching as Emmett's eyes darted back and forth wondering how I wasn't missing any stitches when I wasn't even looking at the hook.

"That would be lovely Nye. Sometime later, I don't want to disrupt your flow at the moment," she replied reaching forward and grabbing a rectangle of dried kelp that Esme brought out. It was really good.

"Sounds like a plan," I say finishing off my square then began making ones with little trees on them.

"You should think about selling your work," Rose joins in setting her magazine aside. Then proceeded to prop her legs in Emmett's lap.

"I do from time to time. If I have an abundance of things already made," I say just as Nessie comes into the room, Jake and Bella in tow.

The two adults shared a look as the girl climbed into my lap placing her hand on my cheek. Memories of her catching snowflakes by flying up high to get them, flooded my mind. In the distance, standing on the mountain was Irina. She had a terrified look on her face.

"You saw Irina," I state once the memories felt and Nessie lowered her hand.

"Yeah but then she ran," Bella says wondering what the woman wanted.

We shook it off. Edward came into the room and began playing the piano with Renesme. The others came into the room to hear the music the Edward composed himself. Despite him making subtle jabs at me at any given time, I had to admit that it was a really lovely tune. Renesme played a few keys here and there then Edward took over fully.

He was about halfway through the song when Alice came into the room with a vase full of pretty flowers. However as she made in to the middle, she dropped the vase as a vision over came her. Jasper was by her side in a nanosecond, wanting to know what startled her so much. Edward on the other hand already knew what she had seen.

"The Volturi, they're coming for us,".........