Chapter 50

After a few days of finding out about Bella's pregnancy I was back in her presence with the twins. I figured since she was going to be a new mother and I was going to make sure she got through this to raise her baby, it would be a good idea for her to get some practice. Since her mobility is limited she was just going to practice holding Cameron and feeding him.

Giving her my son I showed her how to hold him securely before handing over the bottle of pre-pumped milk. I started pumping more often because both children were having trouble suckling on my nipples but seemed to find ease with the bottle nipples.

Also having all that milk being produced causes my breasts to be very heavy, which with my body frame is quite sore. I have to pump alot but at least my children like the breast milk. We tried formula but they didn't like it that much, in fact Cameron just straight up spit it out which Jared found hilarious because it went all over Paul.

Bella placed the bottle in Cameron's mouth and he began eating. She was doing a good job so far "Alright now every few minutes you have to burp him," I say placing a spit up towel on her shoulder then showed her how to do it.

She was picking up on this rather quickly which was good because we didn't even know when she was going to give birth. She already looked about 7 months along already so there's that. In fact not even Carlisle could determine anything about the pregnancy. However we did know that because of how fast the baby was growing it was pushing on Bella's ribs and a few were fractured already.

When she was done feeding him, she asked if she could keep holding him which I agreed to. I watched her cuddle into him, most likely because she was cold and since Cameron is a shifter he's very warm. However as I observed her it was then that I began noticing the way she was acting was similar to how I was acting towards Seth during my pregnancy.

As it turned out the reason for that was because Emileah is Seth's imprint so my only guess is that Bella's baby is Cameron's imprint which now proves my theory that shifters can imprint on anyone who is half human.

Although I wasn't going to point out my findings until it was actually proven. I didn't want to overwhelm Bella as she was under enough stress as it is plus Edward would probably freak out even further if I told him that his unborn child was the imprint of mine.

After a few more minutes of chilling with Bella I could here the roar of a motorcycle engine coming up the drive. "Don't be alarmed but I think Jake is here," I told Bella and her eyes widened as the rest of the Cullen's stood around her. She gave Cameron back to me and I smiled at Esme who had Emileah.

The engine stopped and Carlisle went to answer the knock on the door and Jake's tones filled the open planned room. "Where is she?" He says before footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs.

Now I knew what this was about, for the last few weeks Bella told her dad that she was sick and that her trip was being extended until she was well enough to travel home, well this news must have reached Jake which is why he is now standing in front of everyone. Luckily Bella was blocked by Rose and by how she was sitting, the bump couldn't be seen.

Rose then moved out of the way allowing Bella a clear sight of Jake who looked relieved to see her "Hey Jake," she says offering up a small smile in hopes to ease the tension.

"Would you like to tell me what's going on?" He asks taking a step towards her only to be blocked by Rose. I couldn't blame her, there was no way of know how Jake was going to react to the information he was about to get.

"It's alright," Bella says sitting up more since her feet were rested in my lap "Rose can you help me up?"

Rose kindly helped Bella up revealing her secret to Jake who was shocked and went to attack Edward. It was completely uncalled for to say the least as he blamed Edward for everything. How was Edward supposed to know that something like this would happen. Hell even I didn't know about this and I created Vampires. By the Angel this world is getting crazier by the day.

"JAKE STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" I declared as I began glowing white and knew I was going into extreme Alpha female mode which I discovered way back when Bella first found out about the wolves. He quickly stopped before Edward took him outside to discuss this like civilised adults.

After awhile they came back inside and Jake wanted to spend some time with Bella so we all left the livingroom to various parts of the house. Alice showed me the room they had set up for me and the twins just incase I ever decided to spend the night. It was a cute little room overlooking the forest that had two identical cribs and a very comfy double bed.

Once she was done showing me the room we went back downstairs and into the kitchen where Emmett and Rose were playing with the twins. Emmett was making faces at them to try and get them to smile.

"Hey Nye they're smiling!" Rose says happily and I strolled over to see the very cute toothless smiles which made my heart melt. That's the first time they smiled and it was a very happy milestone to hit.

My happiness was diminished a few moments later when a door slammed shut, a bang was heard then a growl. That was the moment when all hell broke loose.........