Chapter 27

It's been a couple of days since I found out I was pregnant and everyone has been amazing, especially Embry. He's been helping me look at baby stuff and reading parenting books and even went as far as asking Carlisle about stuff needed when the baby does come. The boys have been saying that they'll teach the baby loads of stuff and swore to protect him or her.

As usual I'm at Emily's because it's like a second home to me plus I love spending time with her. Girl time is essential after being around all that testosterone. Right now Emmy was baking apple pies while I was eating something I'd never think of eating before being pregnant. Damn cravings.

"Cupcake are you eating a pickle dipped in BBQ sauce?" Quil questions walking in the door, the boys and Leah following suit. Embry coming to sit beside me, interlocking our hands.

"Yes pup that's exactly what I'm eating," I state finishing off the pickle then taking a drink of my water.

"That is the weirdest thing I've seen someone eat," Jared states sitting across from me, a confused look on his face.

"Listen Jarbear, I am potentially carrying a shifter-witch hybrid inside me. I can't help the things that I crave," I replied with a stern look really hating all the hormones surging through me.

The boys don't understand what happens to a women's body during pregnancy. But hopefully I'll make them understand so they could be prepared for when their imprints have children in the future. Besides the pickles in BBQ sauce, I've been craving normal things like chips and Oreos but not together.

My baby bump is small but it's noticable if I wear a close fitted top. When we're alone Embry will place his hand on it and talk to the baby, it's really adorable and I love seeing him so excited.

My thoughts got interrupted by my cell phone ringing so I snapped back into reality. Checking the caller ID I saw that it was Alice, I sighed before answering it.

Me:Hey Alice, what's up?

Alice: You're pregnant!!! Bella told me and once I found out I had a vision of the baby.

Me: Really? What did you see?

Alice: Not much because I think it's part wolf and I can't see past them but I know the gender!

Me: What is it?

By now I knew the guys were listening because their facial expressions changed. At first they looked angry that I was talking to a vampire but once they heard her say that, their expressions became curious.

Alice: It's a girl!!!

And with that she said goodbye and hung up. What a way to drop a bomb on me Alice and then just hang up. I know she's eccentric like that but come one this is alot to take in, especially since I'm not even two months into the pregnancy and revealing the gender at this stage is impossible. Unless you know a future seeing vampire.

"Why does everyone look so shocked?" Emily asks being the only person who couldn't hear what Alice said, besides Claire who was asleep in Quil's lap.

I snapped out of my shocked state "Alice had a vision about the baby. It's a girl!" I say watching Emily smile as she took the pies out of the oven.

"That's amazing, have you thought of names yet?" She asks the smile never leaving her face as Embry and I shared a look. Despite us only knowing about the pregnancy for a few days we were playing around with some baby names and decided on some.

"Well for a girl we came up with Emileah, spelled E m i l e a h, pronounced Amilia. Emberly Rachelle for the middle names," He says looking around at everyone. Emily and Leah looked proud at our baby's name.

"Emileah Emberly Rachelle Call, has a nice ring to it. Plus the girls are going to flip when they find out you named your daughter after them," Jake says with a cheeky wink.

"What was the boys name?" Paul and Seth asked making me laugh.

"Cameron Samuel Quil Call," I state watching their reactions to the name. Embry came up with it while I came up with a girl's name and we both liked them. Maybe one day we'll have a son so we can use that name.

"I'm flattered that you're going to name your future son after me, I really hope you have one some day," Quil says trying to hold back his happy tears.

"Hopefully and you're our best friend so it seemed fit to have your name in there. But let's get through this pregnancy first before thinking about other potential kids Embry and I might have in the future," I state placing my hand on the bump that is my growing daughter.

Alot of things have happened since I've moved back here and it hasn't even been that long. First off I met a different kind of vampires, then my soulmate and best friends. Had multiple stare downs with the pack before I became a member of it, well through the imprint bond. Fell in love with my soulmate whom I'm now starting a family with on top of trying to keep Bella from becoming part of our world.

In that moment I looked over at my loving boyfriend and said something that I hadn't been able to say until now "I love you Embry Call,"

He smiles looking down at me before kissing my temple "I love you too Nyarah Moon,"........