Chapter 22

I awoke to an empty bed and a hell of a lot of laughter coming from downstairs. Unfortunately causing me to get up, I threw on a shirt that I may have stolen from Embry and some black leggings with wolves on them. Tossing my hair into a french braid, I walked downstairs to see my livingroom full of rowdy teenage boys, one being my boyfriend.

"What is it with guys breaking into my house?" I questioned standing in the doorway. They all had plates of food, bacon and eggs along with toast and hash browns.

"We're chick magnets and you're a dude magnet," Quil says handing me a plate and a glass of apple juice.

"I'm more of a beacon for all things supernatural. I therefore don't want to be labeled as a dude magnet, but thanks for making breakfast whoever made it," I state placing myself in the only seat left which was on Embry's lap.

"I made it love," he says his mouth full of toast, they really need to learn to talk when they are done chewing.

"Well thanks for not burning down my house," I replied then shoved bacon into my mouth. I turned on the tv and music was playing, it was Dear Maria by All The Low.

"Cuz I got your picture, I'm coming with you. Dear Maria count me in, there's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out, cuz it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd," I sang moving my head back and forth.

I'm a bit of a pop punk music junkie to say the least. I have been since the 90's, the music just speaks to me in alot of ways.

"You have a lovely voice," Seth says setting his plate on the table, with a bright smile.

"Awe thanks Seth, you have a kind gentle heart, never forget that," I state with a wink that caused him to blush. This kid is adorable, it's a shame that he had to shift at his age it wouldn't have been bad if he phased in a few years but you can't really change fate.

"Would you quit flirting with my pack brothers," Embry says wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into him and holding me like he never wanted to let go.

"I'm not flirting, you just get jealous easily beside most of them have soulmates anyway," I say turning to look at him, he put on a pout and even went as far to give puppy dog eyes.

"Speaking of which, Jake's told me that you've been practically living on his couch," Quil says glancing over at Paul who looked away, cheeks becoming red.

"He has and it's getting tedious to say the least," Jake states clearly not fully ready with the fact that his sister is Paul's imprint just yet. We talked and joked around some more when I got a text from Bella.

Bella: I want to become a vampire, most of the Cullen's have voted yes to it but Edward still doesn't want me to become like him. What do you think?

Me: ARE YOU CRAZY? You can't do something like this, it's in violation of the treaty.

Bella: It's not up to you what I decide. I could care less about the treaty. IM GOING TO BE A VAMPIRE!!

After I read that I dropped my phone as it slipped out of my hand. Good thing I put a spell on it so it wouldn't break. My breath picked up as I began panicking, a anxiety attack hitting me like a truck. I began shaking and the guys all watched, worried looked on their faces.

"Nye what's wrong?" Embry's asked turning me to face him. He began rubbing my arm, telling me to focus on his voice and to breath in and out when he said too. After a few minutes my breathing became normal again.

Jared, who was sitting beside us reached down and picked up my phone. Quickly reading the messages that appeared on the screen. He growled before placing my phone on the table.

"Bella wants to become one of those leeches," he seethed trying to keep himself calm "Said she didn't care about the treaty. We have to tell Sam, something like this can't happen," the boys nodded their heads, getting slightly worked up.

"You don't understand, it's not a normal peace treaty. It's a magical binding contract. If a Cullen were to bite a human, not kill but bite, then they would die and so would the human," I state hoping this knowledge would calm them down.

"So you're saying that the only way Bella can become one of them is if a nomad were to bite her. Even then a Cullen would suck out the poison before it could spread," Jake says not wanting the girl he love to become something he'll have to hate.

"But what happens if they take her away from here, couldn't they do it then?" Quil asks, even though he's the newest to the pack he wants to protect his people, no matter the cost.

"Like I said it's a magical binding contract, no matter where in the world they go. The only way to by pass it were if a nomad bit her or if I willingly undid the magic, not that I will," I informed. With that they calmed down and soon we all went to Emily's because Quil wanted to see Claire. They've bonded quite well and she already thinks of him as a big brother. It's adorable, she likes throwing rocks at him. I love my new family.