Chapter 71

It's been a few days since everyone headed out to find vampires to witness Ness's human side. Today, Bella and the others came back with their cousins from Denali. Irina's family.

"Bella told us that you have two hybrid children as well, and that you gave birth soon after her wedding. I knew you were pregnant just didn't know you were due," a voice says bringing me out of my thoughts as I watched Embry playing outside with the twins.

Turning around I saw Carmen, who reminded me so much of Esme. "Oh yeah. They are remarkable. Emileah is half shifter half witch and Cameron is half human half shifter. He's also Renesme's mate and Emileah is our friend Seth's mate," I explained offering up a smile as she came to stand next to me. Looking out at my family.

"I also heard that your family tree is truly complex now," she states which causes me to laugh.

"Yeah. My bothers mate is Seth's sister and they are engaged. Which one day will make Seth my brother in law but also my son in law. The Cullen's are now apart of the family because Cameron imprinted on Ness, and Embry's pack and Sam's pack are also added to the mix," I say trying my best to describe everything.

"Which also makes us family as well," she says placing her hand on my shoulder. Her cold touch felt nice on my slightly flushed skin.

"I would say so," I say smiling as Embry threw Cameron up into the air and caught him soon after. Making my little boy giggle. Something that was adorable.

"Is it true that your daughter is going to be more powerful than you,?" Tanya asks causing us to turn around.

"Most definitely. Her magic will not have very much limitations, like mine does. However, hers will never be used for wrong reasons," I answered looking around at all the coven.

"And you created vampires along with the shifters?" Kate says and I replied with a nod.

"Back in a time when I was truely embraced by darkness and selfishness," I declared with a frown. "But that was the past,"

"Esme says she's the most selfless person she's ever met," The voice of Emmett spills out across the deck.

Turning around we saw him standing in the doorway next to Rose. Just off to the side was one of the many vampires that would be coming here in the next few days. Only this one had red eyes. Bella told me that only the Cullen's and the Denali's drank animal blood. They were the only covens to ever change their diets.

"I'm Garret," the man says introducing himself. He had sandy colored hair that was shaggy, and some what of a beard.

"I'm Nyarah," I replied with a small smile "Creator of vampire and shifters. This is Carmen, Kate, Tanya and Eleazar," pointing out each one as I went.

Just then Cameron came walking up the steps and clung to my leg. "Momma lookie," he says holding up a bright flower.

"That is lovely Cam," I state bending down to pick him up as Embry came onto the deck with Emmie. "These are my children Cameron and Emileah and my mate Embry," I added with a smile.

"Nice to make your acquaintance. Where is the lovely child I'm to bare witness to?" He asks glancing about the deck.

"She's sleeping," Carmen says from beside me "She quite remarkable. Such a beauty," her smiled seemed to brighten as she spoke of Ness.

"I can't wait to meet the little one," Garret says before his eyes lingered on Kate. He looked amazed by her.

With introductions aside, Embry and I brought the kids inside and I made a couple pizzas for us to eat. Making enough for Seth, Jake, Aquaria and Zander if they decided to make an appearance. Then we just spent the remainder of the day waiting for others to show up, and for everyone to finally meet up to discuss the situation at hand. Hopefully we'll be able to sort through it all and not have to fight with the Volturi........