Chapter 60

It's been a few days since I told everyone the story of how I created vampires and shifters. They've managed to set aside their differences and are now getting along which makes me happy. Quil has now joined Jake's pack but still makes time to see Claire.

Bella is due to wake up soon which Edward is excited for. Everyone spends most of the day preparing for it as well as getting to know Renesme who was given the nickname Nessie by Jake. I think it's cute because her full name is a bit extra. It's a cute name but Nessie is cuter.

Right now I was sitting in the livingroom with the twins, Rose and Nessie. Embry was passed out on my shoulder since he was tired from just ending a patrol. Jake and Sam have set up alternating patrols so they switch each day to give the other pack some rest. It's a clever idea.

Cameron was sitting in my lap playing with the ends of my hair, something he loves doing while Emmie was cuddled into Rose and Nessie. She really liked the newborn. It was adorable and I think they'll be best friends when they're older.

"Mama," Cameron babbles saying his first word as he twirled a strand of my hair around his little finger. My eyes widened as I looked down at him before gazing over at Rose to find her already looking at me. A big smile present on her porcelain face.

"Yes I'm momma," I said in a baby like voice as I smiled down at him.

He giggled "Momma," he repeated himself before cuddling into my chest and glanced at Embry, who was still sleeping "Dada," he reached over and  gently stroked his father's hair, a pleasant look on his little face.

I couldn't believe that Cameron was saying his first words. He's barely four months old yet he's already crawling and now talking. It's got to be due to him and Emmie being hybrids because they are both developing faster than even shifters and magical people. They are growing at a normal rate though so I don't have to worry about them growing up too fast.

Unfortunately Renesme seems to be growing rapidly even after 3 days. She's about the size of the twins and might just out grow them completely. It's making everyone worried because they didn't know how much time they'd have with her.

Cameron continued playing with Embry's hair until eventually he began to wake up. Groggily, he opened his eyes to see Cameron looking over at him lovingly with a giggle then smiled at his dad.

He leaned forward placing a tiny hand on Embry's cheek "Dada," he says again then placed a peck on Embry's forehead. It had to me the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. Then again I say that all the time when the twins do something cute.

It took my boyfriend a few seconds to register what was going on in his sleepy state but then he smiled "Did he just say Dada?" He asked his voice raspy with sleep and I smiled.

"Yeah love and a few minutes ago he said Mama. It was so unexpected and out of the blue. I'm surprised you're not having a shocked reaction like I did," I reply shifting slightly as Cameron make grabby hands towards Embry.

He sat up and I handed our son over. Cameron stood in Embry's lap holding onto Embry's fingers as he began bouncing up and down singing Momma and Dada over and over again. But the smile never left his face as we cheered him on.

After a few minutes of this Rose handed me Emmie who giggled as she watched her brother goof around. We spent the whole afternoon just laughing and aging about as we waited for Bella to wake up. Hopefully she can control her thirst......