Chapter 61

Alright so after having a cute moment with my family, it was around the time for Bella to awaken. Which was something everyone was waiting for and kind of fearing. Having all of us half humans around near a newborn vampire wasn't the best idea. However Jasper had a theory about Bella being able to control her thirst.

It was understandable since human Bella often was reserved, well before she met all of us, that is. Anyway Edward wanted to be the first one to see her so that he could take her hunting, so we all were just hanging in the livingroom. When Quil entered the house.

"Where are my little trouble makers at?" He asked meaning the twins. He's definitely living up to the fun crazy uncle. Meanwhile the twins were crawling around on the playmate that Rosalie set up for them.

Cameron crawled up to Quil's feet and gazed up at him with big brown eyes. A smile grew on the little boys face as he saw who was standing in front of him. "Qui," he says not really getting the name right but it was precious.

Quil's eyes widened and his jaw dropped "Did he just try to say my name?" He questioned bending down to pick up his nephew.

"Yeah he just started belting out names a few minutes ago," Embry states picking up Emmie nestling her into his chest. It was then that I noticed they were actually wearing shirts.

Just then Alice came skipping into the room with a cheerful smile on her flawless face. "She's awake! She's awake!" She exclaims giddily. She was very excited about Bella being a vampire since she had the vision about it. Something else that I hadn't told the pack about because it was inevitable at that point.

"Alright calm down Alice she needs to get her bearings first. She's no doubt vary hungry," I say smiling at my giddy friend as Quil sat down beside me. Cameron was snuggled into him and I used magic and conjured up a stuffed wolf that looked like Embry's, and handed it to the sleepy boy.

~~~~

We waited around for another half hour before Edward and Bella could be heard from outside. So Jake went out to see how she did around him first before letting her see Nessie. It was safer this way plus Jake's a tough guy.

After a few more minutes Jake came back inside with Bella and Edward in tow. Everyone was blocking Rose who was holding Renesme. They parted as she walked by and made a clear path to Rose. She turned around as Bella stopped in front of her and Nessie smiled at her mother.

Rose passed her over and Bella held her just like how I showed her with Cameron. Like she did for everyone whose held her, Renesme raised her tiny hand up to her mother's face and placed it on her cheek. Showing her the first memory she had of Bella.

It was funny seeing Bella's confused reaction as Nessie lowered her hand "What was that?" She looked around at us, searching for an answer.

"How do I read thought? How does Jasper feel people's emotions? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted!" Edward says walking over to stand beside his wife.

We all decided to let Bella spend time with her daughter and adapt to vampirism, so we all went back down to the reservation for the first time in forever. We loaded the twins into Zanders car and went back to our house. Quil decided to accompany us because he wanted to spend time with me and the twins since he never got to see us when the whole fiascos was going on.

It's great to be back at home......

Sorry it's short but it's just a filler but I hope you like it and Happy Halloween.

Bailey