Epilogue

Its been about 10 years now since the wedding. Our honeymoon had been in Paris, which was extraordinary. We had the best time ever, and during one of those nights we conceived our third child, who was just like Emmie. A boy we named Ember Jacob Call. He was just as lovely as his older siblings and a splitting image of Embry.

Leah and Zander now have two kids, both girls named Luna Maya Moon and Celeste Venus Moon. They too are just like their cousins and have been learning magic and in a few more years how to control their shifter side.

In all this time our family just continues to grow. Currently Aquaria, Kim, Rachel and Emily are all pregnant. Different stages but it was still exciting none the less.

Emileah has been fulfilling her destiny by spreading awareness to supernatural creatures about our kind and has granted magic to Cameron. Along with anyone she deemed worthy of the gift. She might only be 10 but her knowledge of all things magic was right up there with mine and Zanders.

Everyday she makes us more and more proud as she brings back magical people with the help of her brothers. She has grown very close with the Cullen's as well due to her strong bond and friend ship with Ness who was now the size of an adult. In a couple more years her and Cameron will most likely shift making their feelings for their imprints stronger. Then they'll have a better understanding for how the magic behind the imprint works.

It was amazing to think about how this amazing family started. When Embry and I became soulmates and began to grow our family unintentionally but it was amazing anyway. Then a group of people with subtle differences united together to protect one another at all costs and to think it all started with me moving back to Forks.

Who would've thought.......

THE END